CyberTally

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 M3P, 2023 MYLR, CT DM AWD delivered 3/6/24
Occupation
Tree Farmer, Retired Computer Scientist, AP CS Instructor, Embedded Control Designer, Electrical Contractor
Country flag
UPDATE
I got my VIN this morning just after midnight. I settled payment before 8 am. This afternoon around 4pm I received a text from Tesla asking what day and time next week I would like to take delivery. I replied, Monday of course!

RN112790xxx
VIN: 0009xx (I thought I'd seen VINs a lot higher than this. Maybe my VIN was aging in the cellar.)
Order Date: 12/28/2023
VIN Received: 03/05/2024, I saw it just after midnight (No email notice received, just app)
68 days from Order to VIN

Scheduled Delivery Date: 03/11/2024
Before you get all excited about Tesla delivering a CT six days after the VIN was received, know that this truck is an outlier. Given the nine hundred something VIN, this CT has been sitting on a lot or in a showroom somewhere for the past month or so.

CyberTally

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Tree Farmer, Retired Computer Scientist, AP CS Instructor, Embedded Control Designer, Electrical Contractor
Country flag
12/22 AWD Foundation
Houston Texas
VIN received today
Just received my vin a hour ago with delivery set up for next week
The wait is almost over
Congrats!

I also received my VIN today and setup delivery for next week. My VIN is 0009xx. (Kinda low)

Just curious, would you mind sharing your VIN, replacing the units and tens place with xx?

Thanks!

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
12/22 AWD Foundation
Houston Texas
VIN received today
Just received my vin a hour ago with delivery set up for next week
The wait is almost over
What is the first 5 of your RN and what date are you taking delivery ?

CyberTally

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
UPDATE
I got my VIN this morning just after midnight. I settled payment before 8 am. This afternoon around 4pm I received a text from Tesla asking what day and time next week I would like to take delivery. I replied, Monday of course!

RN112790xxx
VIN: 0009xx (I thought I'd seen VINs a lot higher than this. Maybe my VIN was aging in the cellar.)
VIN Received: 03/05/2024, I saw it just after midnight (No email notice received, just app)

Before you get all excited about Tesla delivering a CT six days after the VIN was received, know that this truck is an outlier. Given the nine hundred something VIN, this CT has been sitting on a lot or in a showroom somewhere for the past month or so.
LATEST UPDATE
I received a call from Tesla today around noon asking if I’d like to take delivery of my CT this afternoon. You know my answer.
Yes, we are now on I-10 headed to the Tesla delivery center in Jacksonville.
VIN Received: 03/05/2024
Delivery: 03/06/2024
69 days from Order to Delivery

I hope that your CT dreams are realized soon!

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
LATEST UPDATE
I received a call from Tesla today around noon asking if I’d like to take delivery of my CT this afternoon. You know my answer.
Yes, we are now on I-10 headed to the Tesla delivery center in Jacksonville.
VIN Received: 03/05/2024
Delivery: 03/06/2024
69 days from Order to Delivery

I hope that your CT dreams are realized soon!
jeas, 6 days was already fast 1 day is insane

joesdayjob

First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
bmw xm label , cybertruck when it arrives
Occupation
sneaker store owner
Country flag
so are you guys gettign 12/28 BEAST orders ? still no VIN yet 1127 reservation number here ... but i am in kentucky do you think that has anything to do with it ?

CyberTally

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
so are you guys gettign 12/28 BEAST orders ? still no VIN yet 1127 reservation number here ... but i am in kentucky do you think that has anything to do with it ?
Mine is a Dual Motor AWD, NOT CyberBeast.

However, the Tesla Jacksonville (FL) had ten Cybertrucks being prepped for delivery, including one CyberBeast in the service area.

Tesla Cybertruck 12/28 Waiting Room My CT delivered 6-Mar on left - Six CTs parked on right against the wall possibly for delivery

Tesla Cybertruck 12/28 Waiting Room Three more CTs parked in back

CyberTally

First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
UPDATE

RN112790xxx

I learned today that my CT was produced on 8-JAN-2024 (VIN 0009xx) and delivered almost two months later on 6-MAR-2024. I suspect Tesla is typically faster than this about getting vehicles into customer's hands.

juzkuz

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
Congrats guys! Still no movement on mine yet either...

scohen2002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3
Country flag
I learned today that my CT was produced on 8-JAN-2024 (VIN 0009xx) and delivered almost two months later on 6-MAR-2024. I suspect Tesla is typically faster than this about getting vehicles into customer's hands.
I would guess something in particular happened to this unit like it was waiting for a part that was broken or had an issue. I think it waited for some kind of correction before they released it. We obviously saw people get deliveries of Vins in the 2000+ range weeks ago.

Soncho

First Name
SM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck OTW
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
RN1277 ordered reveal night
Configured 12/26/23