Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Works better with the keyring installed. We have some really good barley wine we cracked open. It’s pretty much perfect for this because the bottle has a waxy cover over the bottle cap and the opener is sharp enough to cut through the wax.

Tesla Cybertruck 3mm Cybertruck bottle opener 1640381394686

Nice job.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Newton

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
Happy to Report that the opener has been working great, been on my key for like 3 months now. I was afraid the lip might get caught on pants or something, but It hasn't even once.
Iv also been getting glass sodas whenever at a taco place, or whoever else sells them. Used probably 15 times. not perfect but works fine

Pretty cool to have a piece of 3mm stainless to show people what the CT will be made of.

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Happy to Report that the opener has been working great, been on my key for like 3 months now. I was afraid the lip might get caught on pants or something, but It hasn't even once.
Iv also been getting glass sodas whenever at a taco place, or whoever else sells them. Used probably 15 times. not perfect but works fine

Pretty cool to have a piece of 3mm stainless to show people what the CT will be made of.
Yep, mine works great. I've gone through some metal detecters at concerts with it, and haven't had a problem. Also, thank you for the little plastic Tesla emblem. My wife actually made Tesla cookies with it yesterday. Only problem was, the cookies come out reversed. :D

I took a photo in the mirror.;)
Tesla Cybertruck 3mm Cybertruck bottle opener teslacookie

Tesla Cybertruck 3mm Cybertruck bottle opener teslalogo

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Yep, mine works great. I've gone through some metal detecters at concerts with it, and haven't had a problem. Also, thank you for the little plastic Tesla emblem. My wife actually made Tesla cookies with it yesterday. Only problem was, the cookies come out reversed. :D

I took a photo in the mirror.;)
teslacookie.jpg

teslalogo.jpg
You just have to eat them backwards.