Qball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
This is so exciting! There is light at the end of tunnel, the wait is excruciating!!!

I’ve decided if possible I’ll fly to Texas with my boy and pick the CT up at Gigga factory. Hope my dream will come true soon!
Sponsored

ramjet787

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybertruck
Country flag
This is so exciting! There is light at the end of tunnel, the wait is excruciating!!!

I’ve decided if possible I’ll fly to Texas with my boy and pick the CT up at Gigga factory. Hope my dream will come true soon!
Unless you live in Texas you can't. I was going to do the same but due to a Texas law you can't buy a car in Texas and take it out of state....unless you pay sales tax and license in Texas, then do it again where you live.

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
You could go up in a rocket with the CT, signoff the papers, and land again.

Pay in Unicoin, accepted everywhere.

OP
OP
Ogre

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Unless you live in Texas you can't. I was going to do the same but due to a Texas law you can't buy a car in Texas and take it out of state....unless you pay sales tax and license in Texas, then do it again where you live.
You can’t legally buy a Tesla in Texas at all, you have to buy it out of state and pick it up in Texas even if you live in Texas.

I think this is a Tesla thing, not a Texas thing.

Qball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Texans can’t buy a Tesla in Texas, pretty sure we can buy it and pick it up in Texas. Will see if that’s an option at all, hope that is possible.

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
@Jhodgesatmb finally updated location! Guessing because holiday it’ll be Saturday / Sunday in Houston.
Again, 12.2 delivery would be funny if there is in fact the update at semi event lol
Tesla Cybertruck 9,000 Ton GigaPress Foundation Prepwork -- Possibly Shown in Drone Shots 1668955482933

ςyb3®tЯμ¢kℓ|gh†n!ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Charger
Country flag
@Jhodgesatmb finally updated location! Guessing because holiday it’ll be Saturday / Sunday in Houston.
Again, 12.2 delivery would be funny if there is in fact the update at semi event lol
1668955482933.png
Is this the location of the first gigapress? If so, it's possible that production may start sooner than speculated. I think Elon had said mid 2023.

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Is this the location of the first gigapress? If so, it's possible that production may start sooner than speculated. I think Elon had said mid 2023.
This is speculatively the ship that is, indeed, carrying the giga press. We know that it shipped by confirmation from IDRA in mid October. Obviously, they didn’t give us the tracking number or any information, but this ship left right about the time they had claimed it had shipped, from the port they use

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
The casting molds are expensive and problably require waiting 6 or more months to get replacements (No just run down to local store or overnight ship replacement).
Yes, swapping is alot of downtime.

It's not that much downtime. The company that makes the molds isn't the one making the presses.

-Crissa
Sponsored