A Cybervan must be in the design stage

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
With the off-the-hook demand for the Cybertruck I bet that an all electric light commercial Cybervan is in the design stage. The market is currently untapped for an all electric off-road capable van that can be used for commercial work, camping, passenger carrying, etc.

Tesla Cybertruck A Cybervan must be in the design stage C666E601-F4CB-4ACF-91B2-173A10748C8B

Tesla Cybertruck A Cybervan must be in the design stage 7FDF366A-28F4-419A-9B32-EBF68B143A2D
Sponsored

Last edited:

Camper Van Someren

First Name
Joey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Focus RS, 2015 Sienna AWD, 2002 Ranger
Country flag
Market isn’t completely untapped since Amazon already ordered 100,000 of these from Rivian.
As a camper van enthusiast I’m not excited about those small wheels but I’d love to see a van with the off-road abilities of the R1T or Cybertruck. That would be my dream vehicle...

Tesla Cybertruck A Cybervan must be in the design stage 83DD804B-667F-4313-8873-9F4D5D01641A

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
The Rivian is a light commercial vehicle aimed specifically at delivery companies with zero off-road capabilities. The CyberVan would be a light commercial electric van that would be ready for off-road adventures and would be available to the general public.

Last edited:

Handy Artie

First Name
Arthur
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2011 Mercedes Sprinter 2500
Occupation
Retired surgical oncologist
Country flag
The Cybervan pictured above would have a longer wheelbase than a standard roof Sprinter 2500. I’m starting to salivate about it already. Could it be Ludicrous or rear wheel drive and get 400+ miles per charge. Of course it would have to fit in a Boring Company tunnel.

OP
OP
Mini2nut

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Just imagine it. A fully electric AWD van with a stainless steel Exoskeleton, Armor Glass, adjustable air suspension, built in air compressor and electrical outlets. I think the demand would be huge.

Tesla could spin off an off-road ready line of Cyber vehicles including the planned pickup, commercial van, passenger van, RV overlanding camper van, dune buggy, off-road quad, etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: CTM

RayzorBEV

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Rivian R1T QM, R1S QM, Zero S ZF
Occupation
Electric Bum
Country flag
That CyberVan would be the ultimate camper van conversion. Liked!

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Dual Cybertruck, 2013 P85 S
Occupation
Realtor
Country flag
Market isn’t completely untapped since Amazon already ordered 100,000 of these from Rivian.
As a camper van enthusiast I’m not excited about those small wheels but I’d love to see a van with the off-road abilities of the R1T or Cybertruck. That would be my dream vehicle...

83DD804B-667F-4313-8873-9F4D5D01641A.jpeg
Sprinter has an electric van in the works too but I've no idea when available.

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
If the Cybervan is rocking.........don't come a knocking. I was in the middle of the custom van craze back in the 70's and 80's. The potential for customizing a van is endless. My 68 Ford Supervan had shag carpet, a bed built into the back and an 8 track tape player. I cannot confirm or deny that any herbal products were used in said van but there was some Boone's Farm Apple Wine consumed on a regular basis.

CTM

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cybertruckinmag.com
Vehicles
Chevy Van
Occupation
Cybertruckin Magazine contributor
Country flag
If the Cybervan is rocking.........don't come a knocking. I was in the middle of the custom van craze back in the 70's and 80's. The potential for customizing a van is endless. My 68 Ford Supervan had shag carpet, a bed built into the back and an 8 track tape player. I cannot confirm or deny that any herbal products were used in said van but there was some Boone's Farm Apple Wine consumed on a regular basis.
Like your style Quiksilver!

CTM

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cybertruckinmag.com
Vehicles
Chevy Van
Occupation
Cybertruckin Magazine contributor
Country flag
I'm stoked about the Cybertruck, it was love at first sight! That said, I am a Vanner and do wonder where I will put my bed in the Cybertruck.

Newton

First Name
Newton
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
p̶r̶i̶u̶s̶ c̶,̶ y̶o̶t̶a̶ p̶i̶c̶k̶u̶p, ⼕丫⻏?尺セ尺ㄩ⼕长
Country flag
hmmmmmmmm yall got me thinkin. but the CT exo design isnt really needed or would help much for something like a big flat van

Last edited: