Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
Had a boat in a marina for a long time, I’ve seen lots of boating idiots and assholes.
Sponsored

Berno

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2001 Tacoma, TLR200
Occupation
Carpenter
Country flag
I don’t know what the rules are for ebikes but where I live it seems to be in the Wild West phase. Lots of kids have them and they are really going nuts. It’s not uncommon to be driving and look over to see a 12 year old on a Sur Ron beside you going 25 mph in a full wheelie. They run stops and turn left in front of you. It looks super fun and I’m totally jealous, but it’s a ticking time bomb. When I started to ride I had to take a class and pass a test. I have to have a license, registration, and insurance. Also lights, mirrors, and a helmet. I hate to add a bunch of new rules, but it’s going to suck when a kid gets munched.

SwampNut

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3LR, Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Geek
Country flag
Evolution.

Today I noticed the wording on a sign I pass a lot, but never paid attention to the oddly cagey wording. It's at the start of a trail that is not wide enough for four-wheelers, but wide enough to ride next to another bike. "No off-road motor vehicles allowed." Huh, so does that mean on-road motor vehicles allowed? Could I take my KTM, which is a licensed motorcycle that can handle dirt?
Sponsored