Sleipnir

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
AEV Prospector XL
Country flag
Yup. I feel you. You’re correct about Moab. Sucks too. Place used to be awesome then tourism burned it down. Noting but loud ass side by sides these days.

Tourism is killing Southern Utah. Sad face….
UTV’s are only cool if you’re driving one. The problem Moab has is that they have over run the town from end to end. Here the only areas affected by them were built to be close to the OHV areas intentionally so the vast majority of the residents are UTV owners that wanted to live somewhere that was UTV friendly. There’s no conflicts with hordes transiting through residential areas and the various different outdoor user groups are never competing for the same terrain. Hikers, equestrian, cyclists and motorized all have very different areas to recreate that don’t overlap.
Sponsored

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
I mean, it's nice to dream but Ford isn't going anywhere. And rivian is basically baby Tesla with better fit and finish. They even have a more mass market announcement on March 7.

Between the shenanigans, people not liking Elon and the loss of the supercharger network trump card. Who knows what the future holds.

I just want my trucklol
Rivian may have a niche but Ford is in big trouble.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
This might be more common than people think. A person can only be jerked around for so long. Lots of vehicles out there to choose from. And prices are getting much better.
This is such a minor thing that if someone is going to cancel after 4 years, they are emotionally overinvested.

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
He days he canceled, but did he really? Over this???
I have no reason to not believe him.

Decisions that may seem rash and silly are rarely made in a vacuum. It’s nearly always a series of smaller negative experiences that then cascade into a larger frustration.

Let’s not pretend to understand his motivations or situation.

I’m sorry to see George go. I always enjoyed his posts and was also looking forward to seeing his fabulous CT handoff! :)

Last edited:

SlegMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Physical therapy
Country flag
I just called and cancelled... Between this and his political show, I'm out! I know they don't care, as expressed by the service rep, they made 1250 off of me and knocked my credit down 80+ points, so they win I guess.
Could you elaborate on “ as expressed by the service rep, they made 1250 off of me and knocked my credit down 80+ points,” did they glumly point this out, or were they trying to keep their loyal customer?

MeadowShade

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Occupation
Business Owner / retired
Country flag
Well, I have limits too. But when I think about all my bigger transactions, the seller seems to always try to move some goal posts.
Disney is a great example of that and people still show. My daughter ran in their marathon last month. Paid $250 to be in a lottery to be one of about 40,000 people to get in a human coral at 330 am in 45 degrees and rain to run 27.2 miles through all the parks so they could open the streets at noon. Just wow.
I am going to stick for the final show. If the reviews were not so positive, even taking out the fanboys, I might look at the Ford, or Canoo, either could fold.
I did not want to be at the front of this line, as I think build quality will continue to improve. There is a lot of difference between my 2019 X and 2023 X. A lot.
Still trying make the best camper decision.

SlegMD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus
Occupation
Physical therapy
Country flag
Ford features profit gain. They are doing fine. As to their EV sector I cannot say, though with access to SC soon there may be more incentives to purchase a Ford EV.

My comment is a jest to the Ford is doomed hyperbole.

gaubong053

First Name
Tuan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MXP, Cybertruck AWD FS.
Occupation
Software engineer
Country flag
It is happening. This guy has RN115 reservation
Tesla Cybertruck Accelerate your Cybertruck delivery with 30,000 Referral Credits IMG_5530

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
It is happening. This guy has RN115 reservation
IMG_5530.png
Ha! Such a dick move by Tesla. 😂

I do find it kinda funny though. A couple of months ago, peeps were complaining about FS invitees skipping the line.

Now I’m bitching about 30,000 point peeps jumping us FS folks.

the irony is not lost on me! 😂😂
Sponsored