Actual Completion Day

alan auerbach

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'90 Isuzu PU (has to last until my CT arrives), '91 Grand Marquis, '02 Grand Cherokee (I'm so grand I can't stand it), e-bike.
Occupation
Retired prof.
Country flag
I'm sure the Texas factory was purpose-designed to accommodate carefully pre-planned specific operations. Does it not seem too large for the CT only?
Sponsored

Cybertruck Tampa

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I actually find it hilarious that people spend so much time speculating about when the ct will arrive and all the variations that might come along. It will arrive when it arrives. Why do so many people waste their time, I’m sure Elon is laughing his head off at all the crazy threads and you tubers making up this stuff. Get yourselves a hobby.
I bet you’re a hoot at parties......Jeez. The worst thing a person can show is their animosity to someone else having fun without causing another person harm or inconvenience.

Cybertruck Tampa

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
This is a hobby. I suppose you don't gamble, play games, play sports, watch movies, or anything else where it might be fun to guess the outcome or when something might happen. I, personally, think it's fun to go through iterations of what might happen and when. It's pretty asinine to waste your time on a fan site and your first post is to make fun of everyone there. Childish, actually.
well said......

CyberG

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 P85+
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
I bet you’re a hoot at parties......Jeez. The worst thing a person can show is their animosity to someone else having fun without causing another person harm or inconvenience.
:ROFLMAO:

59sjordan

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 M3LR White on White, CyberTruck Reservation
Occupation
Controls Engineer
Country flag
I'm sure the Texas factory was purpose-designed to accommodate carefully pre-planned specific operations. Does it not seem too large for the CT only?
I do believe that the Austin site will be used to not only make the CyberTruck, but also the Semi, and some Model Y cars.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
That certainly is NOT a good paint job. I'm glad our Model Y was good to go. There was one small paint issue but it was obviously NOT caused by the paint shop. It seemed someone opened the door against a cinder block wall. It was a one inch rash right on the lower driver's door edge. They fixed it and the fix is really good.
According to Elon the Fremont plant has a north and south paint shop. All 4 Tesla’s of various sizes currently get run through the north paint shop. South paint is almost ready to go and Elon wants to eventually run Y and 3 exclusively through north paint, X and S through south paint.

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
According to Elon the Fremont plant has a north and south paint shop. All 4 Tesla’s of various sizes currently get run through the north paint shop. South paint is almost ready to go and Elon wants to eventually run Y and 3 exclusively through north paint, X and S through south paint.
Hopefully, they get the problems nailed down soon.

CyberG

First Name
Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 P85+
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
Here is a pic of the Model Y demonstrator paint sag/run. It's hard to see but look above the tire reflection.

1596039040224.jpeg
Looks like you have the same Model S configuration as me ?

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
I do believe that the Austin site will be used to not only make the CyberTruck, but also the Semi, and some Model Y cars.
That's what Elon said during the Q2 earning call.
Sponsored