CyberRich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2024 FS CT AWD, 2019 M3, 2018 M3, 2015 MS 70D
Country flag
This message popped up on my third day of ownership. Ride height controls are now disabled on my screen. Have seen this error message reported on Model S & X forums. I tried rebooting but did not help. Was wondering if anyone else has run into this. Looks like a trip back to the service center.

IMG_2674.jpeg
Sponsored

OP
OP
CyberRich

CyberRich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ride height adjustment mysteriously came back today. MyQ error prevented the garage door from opening or closing. Went out for a drive and then MyQ started working again by the time I got home.

asayed

First Name
Ayman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Tesla S Plaid
Country flag
Ride height adjustment mysteriously came back today. MyQ error prevented the garage door from opening or closing. Went out for a drive and then MyQ started working again by the time I got home.
i had the same issue (air suspension adjustment not available) for two days in a row then it just went away. I took my Cybertruck to the Tesla service center and it’s been there now for two weeks but they are not able to reproduce the issue. Frustrating…

IMG_4847.jpeg

DeadSetElectric

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Country flag
This just happened to me too…service on Thursday. Any update they fixed it for you guys? Or did it go away automatically?

IMG_4363.jpeg

OP
OP
CyberRich

CyberRich

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
This error comes and goes. Air suspension has come back and works for a few days, and then I lose it for a day. Have not taken it to service yet because I don’t deem it critical and don’t want to give up my truck for and extended period of time.

asayed

First Name
Ayman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, Tesla S Plaid
Country flag
This just happened to me too…service on Thursday. Any update they fixed it for you guys? Or did it go away automatically?

IMG_4363.jpeg
Tesla service have consulted with their field engineering support and decided that they will replace the valve block. They ordered the part and I am taking it this Friday to get it replaced. FWIW: the problem hasn’t happen again for three weeks, but I think I will still take it in in case it will come back.
Sponsored