Are you refreshing your Cybertruck Manage Order Page constantly?

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
I seriously doubt anyone over 500 to 1000 in line would even need to check regularly before the end of the year. If delivery starts 30 November, there's likely only two to three weeks of manufacturing work-hours before the holidays, and they're going to start slower at first to learn lessons, refine, and assure quality. I'd actually be surprised if they get to over 100 - 200 per week manufacturing rate before this year end, but I could be wrong. Elon sounded like he was alluding to some challenges, while at the same was assuring they're giving the Cybertruck a lot of attention.

What's interesting too, is at the delivery event six weeks from today, we should also find out what exact trim/motor variant they'll be making first, so that will also be a factor.

- ÆCIII
Sponsored

Tiberius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Chief cook and bottlewasher
Country flag
How many of you are refreshing your Cybertruck Manage Order page over and over and over again?
100k before me, so nope ;)

speach

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MS P100D, Escalade, Acura MDX, Focus ST, PriusC
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I seriously doubt anyone over 500 to 1000 in line would even need to check regularly before the end of the year.
As true as this statement is, nothing about this forum is about need. I think it's wiser to check the website than the echo chamber of many opinions with few facts this forum is (as all tend to be).

What's interesting too, is at the delivery event six weeks from today, we should also find out what exact trim/motor variant they'll be making first, so that will also be a factor.
Couldn't agree more (counter to cvalue13's comment). With bated breath I am anxious for those privileged few that will get an order page different than the one below in the coming weeks, and I am *trusting* they will *do the right thing* and post screenshots here. ;-)

Tesla Cybertruck Are you refreshing your Cybertruck Manage Order Page constantly? 1697809100107