ATTENTION SHAREHOLDERS!! Quarter Call Questions Submissions Are LIVE! Please go upvote/ submit!

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
Every quarter, on the call, we get to ask questions.

Rather than submitting your own question, amplify the voices that have asked the same questions you may have by voting the specific question up!

https://app.saytechnologies.com/tesla-2022-q4

I know many of us care about the entirety, but all of us care commonly about the Cybertruck.

Currently, there are 2 questions trending:

Is cybertruck production still on track for mid year?​

When will Tesla announce production Cybertruck specs and pricing?​

Please consider upvoting these questions, both of which are huge threads of detail we all are wondering and conversing about daily here on the forum!

Goes without saying, feel free to ask whatever you'd like too. They do however only answer a handful of questions. Ask accordingly! Lets band together!!!

Thanks all!
Sponsored

DMC-81

First Name
Dana
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Transformers Camaro SS, 1985 Corvette Z51, Dodge Magnum R/T, 1981 DeLorean, CT reservation
Country flag
Unfortunately my brokerage account is not compatible with the Say system, but I see the CT questions have a good number of up votes.

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
Unfortunately several people submit nearly identical questions that are already being voted on which only dilutes the votes for otherwise good questions. Please do a keyword search before submitting a question.

Rutrow

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S, Model 3, CyberTruck Tri-motor reservation
Occupation
Firefighter
Country flag
I hope folks will upvote my question:

"Is Tesla doing anything in software to help cars queue up in order at busy SuperChargers?"

It's so frustrating to try to organize a busy SuperCharger's queue when it takes only one driver who refuses to wait their turn and just jumps on a charger while the considerate users are doing their best to take turns. When one person jumps the line, camaraderie breaks down and everyone who was cooperating, suddenly turn to every person for themselves.

There could be a center display queueing system app that would tell drivers where they are in line and which charger they're assigned to when it's their turn. Tesla has the ability to prevent charging if anyone breaks in line. Play by the rules or you don't get your charging session started.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
I hope folks will upvote my question:

"Is Tesla doing anything in software to help cars queue up in order at busy SuperChargers?"

It's so frustrating to try to organize a busy SuperCharger's queue when it takes only one driver who refuses to wait their turn and just jumps on a charger while the considerate users are doing their best to take turns. When one person jumps the line, camaraderie breaks down and everyone who was cooperating, suddenly turn to every person for themselves.

There could be a center display queueing system app that would tell drivers where they are in line and which charger they're assigned to when it's their turn. Tesla has the ability to prevent charging if anyone breaks in line. Play by the rules or you don't get your charging session started.
This is a great idea. Like a "request charger" thing? Geofence vehicle location to verify you're present and put you in a queue? Nice idea. Probably can make it safer too so then people do not stay lined up in traffic?

flowerlandfilms

First Name
Eryk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Yamaha SRV-250, Honda Odyssey RB1
Occupation
Film Maker
Country flag
I asked SAY ages ago.if they were going to make their system compatible with international shareholders various systems. They never responded.

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
This call last year, Jan 26 ‘22, announced that MY had been in production in TX for a month previous to the call, and the day before the call he tweeted that he’d been driving latest CT prototype around GigaTX.

The two trending investor questions mentioned earlier, if not addressed on this call, would be wild. There prob aren’t two more obvious q’e needing answered!

Meanwhile, a question not being so obviously begged: I’d like to hear more about the last summer rumors (and website changes) RE opening up supercharger subscriptions to non-Tesla vehicles.

Probably biased (own a lightning until CT comes through), but seems like Tesla could just flip a switch and dominate US charging infra - a line of business that seems powerful if not profitable

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
That entrance in the render, is looking close to the Austin construction.

Very Metropolis.

I was thinking something like cactus plants and horse type look
Sponsored