malinecentral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD
So far they have cancelled my other reservations. No other word. Now we wait and see if they drop the hammer.

Haven’t even sold yet. Just listed it. Loss and Prevention flagged me and Store Leader reached out to let me know they cancelled my other reservations.

Updated with more info:

No took delivery. Hasn't sold yet. They caught his post is the way I read it.

https://www.cybertruckownersclub.co...ut-there-tesla-found-me-out.13196/post-260330
Correct. Took delivery. Had two more reservations. They cancelled those and refunded. Said if I ever try to place an order again it will not be refunded.

I have not sold anything. I listed it on multiple sites to feel it out.

So essentially nothing has happened except that they have cancelled your other CT pre-orders, and you still have your Cybertruck?
Based on the wording I may be blacklisted. It’s unclear to me if that is for a new CT only or any Tesla.

IMG_5702.jpeg
Sponsored

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Haven’t even sold yet. Just listed it. Loss and Prevention flagged me and Store Leader reached out to let me know they cancelled my other reservations.
So you took delivery of one Cybertruck and listed it. Then Tesla LP reached out letting you know they canceled your other reservations?
Did you list it with the full VIN number, and what platform did you list it on?

Surprised to hear they are doing anything after so many went to auctions without a blip.

Also asking price if you don't mind sharing?

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Sorry, but honestly, were not sorry, shame on you, start looking for a good contract attorney, got 50k handy ? ;)

this is literally the only thing tesla has done right so far in this ramp up haha you are actually the second one to get the hammer. but the first one to admit it, so good on you for owning it

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
It’s Tesla car, not yours. Good job Tesla.
its not teslas car, but you did agree to not sell it .. no one forced you to buy it and agree to the terms

CTInProcess

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
its not teslas car, but you did agree to not sell it .. no one forced you to buy it and agree to the terms
Of course it is. That’s why they put these stipulations. The OP is lucky they haven’t taken his SC capabilities away.

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Of course it is. That’s why they put these stipulations. The OP is lucky they haven’t taken his SC capabilities away.
curious if they will blacklist you or not