Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota FJ, GTS1000,FJR1300, Aprillia Scarabeo,
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Makes you wonder……

Bloomberg reported that the owner of the Model S Plaid is Bart Smith, who is the head of the digital asset group as Susquehanna International. Bloomberg stated that Smith’s firm owned around $1.1 billion worth of Tesla shares as of March 31. Things get a bit interesting here, though. @WholeMarsBlog shared on Twitter that there was a possibility that the global quant trading firm, which does trade Tesla’s stock, could hedge a short.

Tesla Cybertruck Brand New Model S Plaid burst into flames 1625748458984

Kristen (K10) shared some more information from Investopedia about Susquehanna Securities. Investopedianoted that the firm owned 60.7 million Tesla shares in 2019 and that it also owned 64.6 million put options and 54.3 call options of Tesla.

The fact that the firm has had put options on Tesla [NASDAQ:TSLA] has made quite a few supporters suspicious. And considering past events where short sellers have tried to sabotage Tesla in various ways in the past, I don’t blame them. Personally, I believe that truth always prevails and the truth will come out. This could just be a coincidence, and I’m sure that investigators are looking into it.
Sponsored