By far the BEST part of driving the CT: genuine fun and excitement from everyone else

CyberMiami

First Name
Omer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, MXP, CT AWD
Country flag
So obviously this truck is an attention magnet, the likes of which I don't think has happened since the first Delorean's. I was a bit hesitant at first and immediately told my wife that I wanted to sell it and rebuy back in a few months when the attention dies down. I still let everyone interested look at the car, I always offer everyone to get in and take them for a spin anytime but was just reticent about that level of attention. However, over the last week I've realized that people's interest in it has become my favorite part. Specifically I noticed that it is a unique type of attention. It's different from the attention given to luxury items like a Bentley or fancy watch etc. It's genuinely fun and excitement. From EVERYONE. Poor people, rich people, minorities of all sorts, kids, adults, seniors etc. Just unanimous happiness.

Specifically throughout any given day at least 4-5 times a group of kids are just in awe and I'll pull over, let them get in, jump in the trunk, get photos in the drivers seat etc. and the level of happiness is like when a kid sees their hero or gets into a fire truck etc. So much joy. And the whole thing lasts less than 5 minutes. So as I go through my day, I get to bring immense real joy sporadically with almost no real interruption to what I'm doing. Yesterday a large group of kids and their parents jumped in, they were barefoot and clearly had never been in any exciting car in their lives. It looked like they will remember that experience for a very long time. There's a lot I love about the way the car drives and how it looks but by FAR my favorite part is the smiles it brings.
Sponsored

cybertruckwaldo

First Name
Willie
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD FS
Country flag
So obviously this truck is an attention magnet, the likes of which I don't think has happened since the first Delorean's. I was a bit hesitant at first and immediately told my wife that I wanted to sell it and rebuy back in a few months when the attention dies down. I still let everyone interested look at the car, I always offer everyone to get in and take them for a spin anytime but was just reticent about that level of attention. However, over the last week I've realized that people's interest in it has become my favorite part. Specifically I noticed that it is a unique type of attention. It's different from the attention given to luxury items like a Bentley or fancy watch etc. It's genuinely fun and excitement. From EVERYONE. Poor people, rich people, minorities of all sorts, kids, adults, seniors etc. Just unanimous happiness.

Specifically throughout any given day at least 4-5 times a group of kids are just in awe and I'll pull over, let them get in, jump in the trunk, get photos in the drivers seat etc. and the level of happiness is like when a kid sees their hero or gets into a fire truck etc. So much joy. And the whole thing lasts less than 5 minutes. So as I go through my day, I get to bring immense real joy sporadically with almost no real interruption to what I'm doing. Yesterday a large group of kids and their parents jumped in, they were barefoot and clearly had never been in any exciting car in their lives. It looked like they will remember that experience for a very long time. There's a lot I love about the way the car drives and how it looks but by FAR my favorite part is the smiles it brings.
Totally agree man. I said the same thing in my 500 mile review. In regards to the attention, it can be intense at times but seeing the smiles it brings to people's faces is pretty cool. The excitement from the kids is the best part.

OP
OP

CyberMiami

First Name
Omer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P, MXP, CT AWD
Country flag
Honestly I think Tesla has a real hit on their hands. If they can really get the price down to $60k, from what Ive seen, they'll sell a TON of these

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
Honestly I think Tesla has a real hit on their hands. If they can really get the price down to $60k, from what Ive seen, they'll sell a TON of these

Yup, I hope "a TON" turns into a future reality where Tesla sells 500K-700K Cybertrucks a year.
Sponsored

Last edited: