Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Truck
Occupation
Building Inspector
Country flag
or so they say.
I heard that fuel tax money all goes to general revenue kinda like the lottery proceeds.
If they need it there is really one place to get it brother!
AND you can bet your last nickel that after this covid BS that the federal money hounds will real hungry.

Tesla Cybertruck Can't Afford NOT to buy a Cyber Truck! tax.JPG

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
I drive 14 miles round trip when I went into the office. Maybe 30-50 miles on weekends running errands.
If even half of my daily commute could be covered by the solar vault cover, that would be awesome.
And such short miles are not great for exhaust, brakes, and other systems that really expect to run more than 15 to 20 minutes to get up to operating temperature in my ICE vehicles. No shoulder/sidewalk with lots of hills makes bicycle and even electric bicycle a dangerous option (which I have not selected).
But with 100 miles a week, even if I was paying for the electricity at home, it would be $0.12/kW.

ajdelange

First Name
A. J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla X LR+, Lexus SUV, Toyota SR5, Toyota Landcruiser
Occupation
EE (Retired)
Country flag
So 100 miles per week times 400 wh/mi is 40 kwh which is $4.80. If you got half that from the sun you would save $2.40. I just don't see why people get so excited about these toneau solar panels.

RonM

First Name
Ronald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 F150 CrewCab, future Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
or so they say.
I heard that fuel tax money all goes to general revenue kinda like the lottery proceeds.
If they need it there is really one place to get it brother!
AND you can bet your last nickel that after this covid BS that the federal money hounds will real hungry.

tax.JPG
If you’re worried about road taxes, wait until GEN 3 release of the CT, you won’t need no STINKEN roads!

ldjessee

First Name
Lloyd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan Leaf, MYLR, Kaw 1700 Vaquero
Occupation
Business Intelligence Manager & Analyst
Country flag
So 100 miles per week times 400 wh/mi is 40 kwh which is $4.80. If you got half that from the sun you would save $2.40. I just don't see why people get so excited about these toneau solar panels.
Yeah, and I do not think a central tire inflation is worth the extra complexity, but others think it is. As long as it is an option and not a standard feature, I am ok with it.

Everyone has their own motivations and justifications.
Sponsored