Emergency Responders access to Cyber Truck

ÆCIII

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Country flag
Don't think this is Tesla's first cyber rodeo, as they've meticulously made emergency access points in their other models, so I'm sure it's not been overlooked.

- ÆCIII
Sponsored

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
OP
OP

Westie10019

First Name
frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
No, Tesla Is a newbie to the world of releasing new car models to the public. They didn't even stop to think that emergency responders might need access to the passengers until you posted it right here! Now that they know there is a problem, I'm sure they will get right on it. Thank you for your astute observations. Have you considered a job at Tesla?

1684851357560.png
This is not rocket surgery! AS a retired Firefighter, I have responded to several hundred trapped passenger calls over the years! All the ideas and opinions presented are great Monday Morning quater back solutions. However, in an emergency when lives are at risk a planned procedure can prevent a tragic outcome.

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
This is not rocket surgery! AS a retired Firefighter, I have responded to several hundred trapped passenger calls over the years! All the ideas and opinions presented are great Monday Morning quater back solutions. However, in an emergency when lives are at risk a planned procedure can prevent a tragic outcome.
Exactly! That's why Tesla publishes first responder manuals for every model they make.
Sponsored