Jimbo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Occupation
Marketing
Country flag
Just say CT in motion and had a chance to take a video. I noticed a lot of fingerprints in the body.

Stainless fingerprints, oil on stainless. There are stainless steel cleaners. Automotive versions will pop up!

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag
Just say CT in motion and had a chance to take a video. I noticed a lot of fingerprints in the body.

I found out a few weeks ago that my wife "secretly" likes my new MYP. She can't directly admit it because of her prior tirade against, and dislike of, Elon. But , our daughter overheard her talking about it and dutifully reported back to me that "I heard Mommy on the phone. She doesn't want you to know...".

So, when the time comes I may give the Y to her and trade in her Jeep.

People who don't like Tesla's or think they're some kind of impractical "thing", simply have never had contact with one. If you have a CUV or coupe/sedan and it fits your needs BEVs will make you not even want an ICE vehicle anymore.
"Take it to the lab, my dear Watson..."

wtibbit

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mercedes sedan, Corvette coupe, Yukon XL
Occupation
Retired Engineering Program Director
Country flag
Thanks for the video, Jay. We could have seen a bit more of the Cybertruck if the phone were held in the landscape position, but it's always great to see one regardless of the format.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag

SF Gene

First Name
Gene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla 3, Audi TT, Delorean, BMW 325, Tundra, HRV
Occupation
Architecture, Design and Build
Country flag
Regarding fingerprints, on my first DeLorean in 81 I carried a spray bottle of vinegar and water just to wipe out the tons of fingerprints everywhere I parked haha! So this will happen for sure

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Regarding fingerprints, on my first DeLorean in 81 I carried a spray bottle of vinegar and water just to wipe out the tons of fingerprints everywhere I parked haha! So this will happen for sure
If you were to PPF or ceramic coat the delorean wouldn't that prevent fingerprints
Sponsored