Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Tacoma TRD Pro
Country flag
Something is brewing behind the scenes regarding Cybertruck's MSRP and it doesn't smell appetizing.
Sponsored

Ehninger1212

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A3 E-Tron - 2005 Land Rover LR3 - T-Bucket - 1951 chevy 3100
Occupation
Architect/Fabricator
Country flag
The durability of the LFP is certainly appealing. Maybe a ~400 mile pack would be offered. They have the space apparently.
For whats its worth, Tesla said during the most recent earnings report that they would be bringing LFP batteries to all standard range vehicles. IDK if CT is lumped into that but maybe. I would still want dual motors though :sneaky:

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
For whats its worth, Tesla said during the most recent earnings report that they would be bringing LFP batteries to all standard range vehicles. IDK if CT is lumped into that but maybe. I would still want dual motors though :sneaky:
Yup.

I would take a Cybertruck dual motor 4WD with 350mi LFP 4680 tab-less structural battery.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Actually, what puzzled me is how long they let these promotional low prices are kept.
That’s the thing.

You can argue prices increased over the past 2 years. But have prices risen so much in the past month that those prices won’t be valid in December next year?

CompMaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tri CT
Country flag
Not just Tesla. Look at GM, Ford, Mercedes, etc.. not even Rivan was able to produce on their schedule, which was changed and moved so many times besides just the actual production. And now dealers are putting markups so crazy; thus, Tesla has no dealers, and the price is the price. Some dealers ask for 50k just to keep their reservation, or they will give it to the next chump.

Just wait until their factories are up and running, and they actually start advertising.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
You shouldn’t get upset about a complete unknown.

Nobody knows what is going on with Cybertruck configurations at this point, let alone specifics on pricing.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Why? The only reason the price went up is because Tesla couldn't keep up with demand. But this year two new factories will begin spitting out cars and trucks.

Our reservations have not changed in price.

-Crissa

Firetruck41

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Leaf, 2017 Bolt, 2010 Ram 2500 Megacab
Country flag
What price increase? I haven't seen anything but panicked know nothings speculating about price increases. Not saying it won't happen, but it's certainly not known if there will be a change for CT reservation holders.

Please post a link to the price increase, if one has been announced.

John K

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Volt, CT reserve day 2
Country flag
Tesla will give 5 shares with delivery receipt for every year delayed in production.

Exceptions
Texans get a belt buckle instead. Arizonians get Tequila as their alternate.