Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
Thanks, Crissa. Yea, I can only cancel from there.
Just got off the phone with Tesla. They have to text me in 15 minutes bc they have "a team dedicated to these things", the rep also said that she "didn't think they can do that, but will check". I am not expecting any promising replies.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
"If you are unable to make changes to your order directly, please let us know what adjustments you would like. We can submit a case on your behalf

Tesla Delivery Team"

all done!
Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast Estimated Delivery IMG_9794

OP
OP

dralkim86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
Just got off the phone with Tesla. They have to text me in 15 minutes bc they have "a team dedicated to these things", the rep also said that she "didn't think they can do that, but will check". I am not expecting any promising replies.
"If you are unable to make changes to your order directly, please let us know what adjustments you would like. We can submit a case on your behalf

Tesla Delivery Team"

all done!
IMG_9794.jpeg
Tactical grey won't be available until July at the earliest based on what my SC told me.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
Tactical grey won't be available until July at the earliest based on what my SC told me.
thanks for that. I am not expecting my vehicle soon anyways. I waited since 2019 for my Beast, I can wait a little longer for the vehicle I want.

They didn't mention anything to me, but- I wouldn't doubt that to be true.

CyGato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
How did you end up changing your interior color? Calling?
I selected “vehicle details” then “manage order” at the bottom of that page. It took me to a web browser page. (I used the app on my phone.). From there I was able to change my order.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
I selected “vehicle details” then “manage order” at the bottom of that page. It took me to a web browser page. (I used the app on my phone.). From there I was able to change my order.
Yeah, mine only allowed me to cancel the existing order.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
I just noticed that it appears the Cybertruck graphic has the new wheel/tires and aero cap on it. I wonder if this is across the board or bc I reconfigured to the new 20" core wheels.

After:
Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast Estimated Delivery IMG_9796

Before:
Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast Estimated Delivery IMG_9797

TeslaFANa

First Name
Fiesky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 model s, 2018 model x, 2024 cybertruck
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Thanks, Crissa. Yea, I can only cancel from there.
I didn't have the option of changing my order on the webpage, only cancel. I sent a message to my delivery person and they changed it on the spot. Got an email with a new agreement within 10 minutes.

Tesla Cybertruck Cyberbeast Estimated Delivery Screenshot_20240507-160855

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
I didn't have the option of changing my order on the webpage, only cancel. I sent a message to my delivery person and they changed it on the spot. Got an email with a new agreement within 10 minutes.

Screenshot_20240507-160855.png
Awesome!!! Glad you got it all worked out. I am kinda happy we were able to make these changes. MAYBE it's a good sign we couldn't change it through Tesla site/app. :)

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
All these broke b*tches need to quit ordering AWD’s so they start making our Beasts!
People are not ordering the AWD because they’re poor. They’re ordering it because the delivery date is 6+ months earlier.

I wanted a Cyberbeast but I ordered an AWD specifically because of the delivery date. I’m buying this car cash so another 20k makes no difference at all.

InsanelyOK

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP + Cybertruck (soon)
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
I think that is only if you update your order with a new config. Wouldn’t they show the estimate in your app if that was for your current order?

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
So you’d rather settle for the AWD just to have it a few months earlier? Why wouldn’t you just wait and get the truck you want?
Because the entire point of an early reservation holder is to get the vehicle early. That’s the whole appeal. To be one of the firsts to get the cybertruck.

The prices are going to nose dive also, there’s probably like 500k people that’s desperate for this vehicle. There will be no demand after that. I believe this truck will be selling for 50k by 2025 and the cyberbeast will be around 60k. So if I really want a cyberbeast I’ll just buy it when there’s more supply than demand in a year. Until then I’ll go with the AWD and be one of the first in my city to have a cybertruck.

OP
OP

dralkim86

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyberbeast
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
I just noticed that it appears the Cybertruck graphic has the new wheel/tires and aero cap on it. I wonder if this is across the board or bc I reconfigured to the new 20" core wheels.

After:
IMG_9796.jpeg

Before:
IMG_9797.jpeg
I'm not 100% sold on the wheels tbh. The added range is nice, but it looks like you're riding on floaties.
Sponsored