Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
I have a AWD ordered, just recently 4/30. I really want the Cyberbeast, but dreading the longer wait times. Debating calling Tesla to switch my order to the Beast. Cost is not the issue. It's the wait (not because I need a vehicle, just my patience). Is the Beast deliveries increasing at all? I know plenty of December people still waiting....

What should I do????!!!
Look at the Vins pending deliveries thread, a LOT more beasts being delivered. Im dreading the wait too but think i will regret not getting the Beast.
Sponsored

CYBEAST

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Beast
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Received my CyberBeast VIN late last night on 5/2
Ordered on 12/16
RN11275****
Newcastle, WA

Email asked to go on Tesla app to finish my tasks.
I only had to update with my current proof of insurance.
The rest I filled out when I ordered on 12/16.
The only greyed out Tasks left are: Schedule Delivery Appointment, Make Your Final Payment, Review Agreements, Delivery Day.

I also have a pending trade-in on my Jeep.

So sit and wait? I see lots of people calling the Tesla Service Center.
Got my beast vin 4-17, called Tesla and my local service center over and over with pretty much no results at all. Went to my service center in Pensacola Fl twice. They say they can’t see anything about the delivery info. They claim they are locked out of any info. B.s. Finally yesterday I called Jacksonville. Is 5 min they looked up my vin, told me the truck will be in Pensacola the 8th. Based on how they have been at Pensacola, who knows how long before I can pick it up. But the moral of this story is, if your service center doesn’t tell you anything, call another service center.

Mini2nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 R1T
Country flag
Are we surprised that Tesla hasn't dropped the FS price by $4k since corporate lowered FSD from $12k to $8k?

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
Also, definitely want the powershare. The $4k credit helps. I live in a house with a well. No electricity, no water.

How do we check if our zip code is eligible?

CyGato

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
I have a AWD ordered, just recently 4/30. I really want the Cyberbeast, but dreading the longer wait times. Debating calling Tesla to switch my order to the Beast. Cost is not the issue. It's the wait (not because I need a vehicle, just my patience). Is the Beast deliveries increasing at all? I know plenty of December people still waiting....

What should I do????!!!
You will regret not getting what you want if you have the ability. I want my truck quickly also, but have been dead set on a Beast since it was called tri-motor. Estimate was late 2024. Sure, it’s a long wait with others enjoying their trucks, but if you’re wanting the torque of the Beast, then wait! Patience is a virtue! Haha

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Telehealth Solutions Architect
Country flag

What should I do????!!!
I say go BEAST or go home!!!

Last edited:

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Telehealth Solutions Architect
Country flag
Also, definitely want the powershare. The $4k credit helps. I live in a house with a well. No electricity, no water.

https://www.tesla.com/support/certified-installers

You should be fine as long as there’s one electrician that’s a certified wall charger installer. Then you’ll get an email that asked you a couple questions like how far are you from your breaker box and all that which, for my electrician he didn’t care about the breaker box he wanted to know where the actual power to the house came in which happened to be on an external wall where my garage is. He said that’s the best case scenario you can have.

M0unt41nm4n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Ford F350 Plat, 22 F150 Plat, 20 Jeep Gladiator
Country flag

Call the power group at Tesla and ask them. I happen to be in a zip code that has no installers which sucks. Tesla said this is why I haven't gotten any answer to my survey and they will deal with it when I get my VIN. We got into a bit of a pissing match about it... I told them its not my fault they don't have a "certified installer". But their web site seems to have conflicting information. One part says, if no certified installer is local, then you aren't eligible - meaning no Powershare. Further down the page it says, if they can't find a certified installer, you will be contacted when one can do it. Which one is it?

OP
OP
Cerberus

Cerberus

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Model X, CyberBeast order in queue
Country flag

ninjadoc

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Sig S; 2018 X 100D; 2023 Y
Country flag
Cyberbeast VIN Today 5/6/24
Delivery scheduled for 5/9/24
Pennsylvania: West Chester Delivery Center
RN: RN11277xxx
VIN Last 4: 84xx
Configured: 12/21/23
Received a text from the delivery center that the VIN was assigned with the option to pick it up this Wednesday or Thursday.

Mal

First Name
Mal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep CJ-7
Country flag
Received a text from the delivery center that the VIN was assigned with the option to pick it up this Wednesday or Thursday.
Congrats!

chase1999

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
Hell yeah! Excited for you!

rbalkun

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
None
Country flag
If you guys go to edit design on your manage cybertruck screen, what does it give you for an estimated delivery for the different options on a CB? (Interior color/tire selection)

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
If you guys go to edit design on your manage cybertruck screen, what does it give you for an estimated delivery for the different options on a CB? (Interior color/tire selection)
Not late 2024 anymore. October to December 2024

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
congrats. What part of PA are you from?
Sponsored