Cyberflip: The used $250K Cybertruck has sold

malinecentral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD
There is always this one šŸ˜‚

IMG_8018.jpeg
In that scenario the contract would read $150k for CyberTruck but buyer is then obligated to purchase an old banana I have sitting on my counter for $4,850,000 as a separate transaction. Tesla can come get their $150k and ban me from owning a Tesla ever again. Iā€™ll take my 3 milly after taxes.
Sponsored

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
In that scenario the contract would read $150k for CyberTruck but buyer is then obligated to purchase an old banana I have sitting on my counter for $4,850,000 as a separate transaction. Tesla can come get their $150k and ban me from owning a Tesla ever again. Iā€™ll take my 3 milly after taxes.
I have to look at the sales contract bc I can't recall, but I don't think they are limited on a suit value (ie: $50k), I am pretty sure they can sue up to whatever they want, to include all profits, AND prevent you from buying another Tesla.

malinecentral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD
I have to look at the sales contract bc I can't recall, but I don't think they are limited on a suit value (ie: $50k), I am pretty sure they can sue up to whatever they want, to include all profits, AND prevent you from buying another Tesla.
Agreed, hence the separate transaction for the old banana. Delivery fee, services rendered, feet pics. Donā€™t really care but the CyberTruck sale would be for 150k even. šŸ¤£ Whatever else me and the prospective buyer agree on I guarantee will not be for the sale of the truck.

malinecentral

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberTruck AWD
Agreed, hence the separate transaction for the old banana. Delivery fee, services rendered, feet pics. Donā€™t really care but the CyberTruck sale would be for 150k even. šŸ¤£ Whatever else me and the prospective buyer agree on I guarantee will not be for the sale of the truck.
If someone has that kind of dough to buy a truck then we can find a lawyer to make it airtight. Rent it for a year, etc..

Will be interesting to see what the secondary market brings for the next year.

Gigahorse

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1 Million Miles on ICE Toyotas, Waiting for CT
Tesla pretty much HAS to go after this first 250k one, if they don't with everyone watching it will open up the gates for the scalpers. Not a fan of companies saying what people can and can't do but obviously the scalper situation needs some intervention.

Cybertruck26

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y LR
Occupation
Engineer, Space nerd
Country flag
If someone has that kind of dough to buy a truck then we can find a lawyer to make it airtight. Rent it for a year, etc..

Will be interesting to see what the secondary market brings for the next year.
Or at least keep the litigation going that it's financially asinine to pursue... Basically what large companies would do to us lol
Sponsored