dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford fusion hyb
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck children's book! "The Ugly Truckling: The Story of My Cybertruck" Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 2.33.20 PM

https://www.amazon.com/Ugly-Truckling-Story-My-Cybertruck-ebook/dp/B0CPCNMDXY

Introducing "The Ugly Truckling: The Story of My Cybertruck" - a heartwarming and educational tale about a young girl's journey of discovering the true value of a modern marvel.

When a dad brings home a Cybertruck, his daughter is less than impressed. With its unconventional and futuristic appearance, the truck seems like an ugly duckling in a world of familiar cars. But as the little girl begins to learn more about the Cybertruck's capabilities and its potential to help the world, she begins to see it in a whole new light.

Follow along as the girl embarks on a thrilling adventure with her dad and the Cybertruck, discovering all the amazing things this high-tech vehicle can do. From its incredible towing power to its sustainable energy source, the Cybertruck proves to be an impressive machine that can make a real difference in the world.

With stunning illustrations and a compelling storyline, "The Ugly Truckling: A Cybertruck Story" is a must-read for kids of all ages. It's a story that teaches important lessons about acceptance, innovation, and the power of technology to create positive change. So, whether you're a fan of trucks or simply looking for a fun and inspiring story, don't miss out on this exciting new book!
Sponsored

codeater

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Model Y LR, 2024 Foundation Series Cybertruck
Country flag
Thanks for this great find! Just ordered!

batlag

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD
Occupation
Medical Business Owner
Country flag
Screenshot 2023-12-20 at 2.33.20 PM.png

Introducing "The Ugly Truckling: The Story of My Cybertruck" - a heartwarming and educational tale about a young girl's journey of discovering the true value of a modern marvel.

When a dad brings home a Cybertruck, his daughter is less than impressed. With its unconventional and futuristic appearance, the truck seems like an ugly duckling in a world of familiar cars. But as the little girl begins to learn more about the Cybertruck's capabilities and its potential to help the world, she begins to see it in a whole new light.

Follow along as the girl embarks on a thrilling adventure with her dad and the Cybertruck, discovering all the amazing things this high-tech vehicle can do. From its incredible towing power to its sustainable energy source, the Cybertruck proves to be an impressive machine that can make a real difference in the world.

With stunning illustrations and a compelling storyline, "The Ugly Truckling: A Cybertruck Story" is a must-read for kids of all ages. It's a story that teaches important lessons about acceptance, innovation, and the power of technology to create positive change. So, whether you're a fan of trucks or simply looking for a fun and inspiring story, don't miss out on this exciting new book!
Ordered āˆš

rizvend

First Name
CyBrNrD
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
cybrtrk, aptera reserved
Occupation
Nurse Informaticist
Country flag

So cool, I wanna buy each hater troll here one as required reading. šŸ¤£

lowtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
Occupation
I do things.
Country flag

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck children's book! "The Ugly Truckling: The Story of My Cybertruck" Screenshot 2023-12-21 at 11.05.03ā€ÆAM

Well, that's one way to finance your CyberTruck! I'm in ...

gillfoto

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'20 Model Y LR hers, '23 Model Y LR his.
Occupation
Retired
Country flag

Just ordered a copy for myself (no kids), although some people think I have 'Peter Pan Syndrome' Merry Christmas!!

HaulingAss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 P, FS DM Cybertruck
Country flag
Hate to be negative but I got this for free with my Amazon membership and do not recommend even for kids. It's an incredibly cringe propaganda book lol. Hardly any story, no metaphors, no lessons or meaning. Just a kid being brainwashed by his fanboy dad about all of these Cybertruck features.

I'm sure it comes from a good place but I could barely make it to the end from the cringe of this kid trying to sell me a Cybertruck on every page.
That probably says more about you than the actual storyline.

Ordered one before they are sold out. First Edition.

JTzinski

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X 100D --> 2024 Cybertruck Tri-Motor FSD
Occupation
Director
Country flag
That probably says more about you than the actual storyline.

Ordered one before they are sold out. First Edition.
I disagree. My boys got this book for Christmas and we have read it a couple times. You must not have finished the book, because it sums up the lesson on the last couple pages. Donā€™t judge a book by its cover.

* also talks about renewable energy and producing power from the sun. Another good topic to discuss with your kids.

JTzinski

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X 100D --> 2024 Cybertruck Tri-Motor FSD
Occupation
Director
Country flag
I disagree. My boys got this book for Christmas and we have read it a couple times. You must not have finished the book, because it sums up the lesson on the last couple pages. Donā€™t judge a book by its cover.

* also talks about renewable energy and producing power from the sun. Another good topic to discuss with your kids.
I think at its worst, itā€™s just a fun book for a Cybertruck enthusiastic family.

lowtek

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Plaid
Occupation
I do things.
Country flag
Got mine, fun!

Coltpete

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150
Country flag
Hahaha this is so awesome. Just bought one for my girls!!
Sponsored