Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I would agree that there aren't enough pull-thru SC stations currently, and for awhile some will need to unhook their trailer to charge. But there's no chance this will impede the CT's production progress.

There's even a term for that: "Elon Time". Tesla slows for nothing and no one. How did Franz put it..."If you're not sure, then you're sure, keep moving" lol
Deliveries this year are going to be small. Something like 0.1% of miles driven by trucks are done with trailers many of those miles close to home. This might be a problem for a few people, but not widespread.
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Maybe those squares are 10 inches... 12 inched maks it too long... 10 inches maybe.

1 inch variance > <

1680416101100.png

That would make it about 5% shorter
1680416227912.png
19 feet is just under the length of an F150 Supercrew 5 foot 5 inch bed truck. The Lightning is 232 inches.

So it's exactly right.

-Crissa

ndnguyen

First Name
Nam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Odyssey, Toyota RAV4, Hyundai Santa Fe
Country flag
In one side, the CyberTruck goes. Out the other side of the wall comes the KoolAid Man. "Oh yeaaaaaaah!"

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 Ford Raptor, 20XX Tesla Cybertruck
Occupation
Real Estate
Country flag
Turns out that the truck just stopped there. It never crashed. Nothing to see here..

Diehard

First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Olds Aurora V8, Saturn Sky redline, Lightning, CT2
Country flag
19 feet is just under the length of an F150 Supercrew 5 foot 5 inch bed truck. The Lightning is 232 inches.

So it's exactly right.

-Crissa
Looking at the thumbnail for this thread, I kinda like chopped up CT (the right image). I am sure their engineers could make the chopped up tail slide out for when you need it.

Tesla Cybertruck Cybertruck Crash Test Video Released by Tesla! 💥 1680484979478

Idea Of The Day

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ideaoftheday.com
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Software Developer, Vlogger
Country flag
Maybe I am not getting this but are we to believe that the truck stops so fast it does not crash into the wall?
That was exactly what I thought when I saw the video too.

We never see the impact. We see it approach the wall, and we see people reacting. So, maybe they've just witnessed how well it goes from 60 to zero and stops literally inches from the wall.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
That was exactly what I thought when I saw the video too.

We never see the impact. We see it approach the wall, and we see people reacting. So, maybe they've just witnessed how well it goes from 60 to zero and stops literally inches from the wall.
Can't tell if you're joking

Idea Of The Day

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ideaoftheday.com
Vehicles
2022 Ford F-150 Lightning
Occupation
Software Developer, Vlogger
Country flag
Can't tell if you're joking
Neither can I. The media says the video was an April Fool's Day prank, which is why it never actually crashes.

I just wonder if they had a second motive, and that the ending wasn't edited. Perhaps it never actually hit the wall.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Neither can I. The media says the video was an April Fool's Day prank, which is why it never actually crashes.

I just wonder if they had a second motive, and that the ending wasn't edited. Perhaps it never actually hit the wall.
Fair.

I don't think there was a second motive besides joking and probably actually crashing the truck.