Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
I know there is a Cybertruck in the Charlotte and Tampa stores (Southern region). Anyone know what other stores have them on display. I was hoping one would be in Atlanta but I'll do a ten hour turn and burn to see the one in Charlotte if I have to. I gots to see one in person.

rjhoskins

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 Performance 2023 Model S Plaid
Country flag
@Gurule92 Nice video. Hope to make it to the Charlotte store on December 2 or 3 to see it in the flesh.

PilotPete

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsche, BMW, M3LR on order
Occupation
Chief Pilot
Country flag
I went and saw the CT in San Diego Wednesday night. I was really hyped at the change to finally see one in person. Because of work, I had a rented 3LR that I drove down there. I looked, studied, examined, and looked some more. I probably walked around it 5 or 6 times. Looked from all angles. And then I walked out of the store…

It is exactly what I thought it would be. And with that, I’m not as hyped as I was walking in. I do love the unique styling, and it certainly has “presence” sitting there. But from the view of a non-truck guy, I walked away kinda “meh”. Now this is completely just me, and how it sits with me, and not at all a slam on the CT or those that want the CyberTRUCK. I need to see more of the CYBERTruck. But I’m not going to get that until the 30th. I’ve been pretty consistent about logging on here once (or more) a day. Not as much now. I feel a bit disconnected from the CT. I got home and started looking at S Plaids in stock near me. I finally decided I have to wait for the 30th, and then I’ll make some decisions. I thought some more, and decided I don’t need to decide anything until my number comes up. I don’t expect that in 2024 at all, and not even in early ’25. So what I did decide was to get either a 3+P after the beginning of the year, or a MS. From there I’m in the hold.

OP
OP
Gurule92

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
I went and saw the CT in San Diego Wednesday night. I was really hyped at the change to finally see one in person. Because of work, I had a rented 3LR that I drove down there. I looked, studied, examined, and looked some more. I probably walked around it 5 or 6 times. Looked from all angles. And then I walked out of the store…

It is exactly what I thought it would be. And with that, I’m not as hyped as I was walking in. I do love the unique styling, and it certainly has “presence” sitting there. But from the view of a non-truck guy, I walked away kinda “meh”. Now this is completely just me, and how it sits with me, and not at all a slam on the CT or those that want the CyberTRUCK. I need to see more of the CYBERTruck. But I’m not going to get that until the 30th. I’ve been pretty consistent about logging on here once (or more) a day. Not as much now. I feel a bit disconnected from the CT. I got home and started looking at S Plaids in stock near me. I finally decided I have to wait for the 30th, and then I’ll make some decisions. I thought some more, and decided I don’t need to decide anything until my number comes up. I don’t expect that in 2024 at all, and not even in early ’25. So what I did decide was to get either a 3+P after the beginning of the year, or a MS. From there I’m in the hold.
Interesting, you're the first I've heard come away like that. If you get an S use my code! Lol
Sponsored