Zapharus

First Name
Israel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 '22, Element '11, DM Cybertruck preorder
Country flag
If it matches the container they carry, it would not look as bad and they end up having longer range. It will look just as silly with a bigger hat and smaller container.
Thatā€™s very good point. šŸ‘šŸ»

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
tractor could be used for moving trailers around and possibly local hauling etc. I have worked for companies where they would use the basic tractor for such things and for yard work. Basically moving trailers around premises. Tractors with areo tops/sleepers are usually the tractors that actually do the long hauling on highways/freeways etc.

Reactions: Jow

Cybr on

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 UncorkedMS75awd+Upgrade fsd,M3LRawd+fsd,CT3FSD
Country flag
Hope they build the Cybertruck better than they did the Semi?!

0D8B1BB0-7182-4D53-9341-F759AB6E9708.jpeg

[/QUOTE]
This is exactly why some guys and gals here would rather be a little higher up in the vin numbers. Some want the low vins. Me? Well, issues or not, Iā€™d love to have a low vin CT. I truly would. Iā€™m not one who slapped Down a Benjamin right away like some here. I waited and mine went through on the 7th day for Tri with FSD. At least I still was in the first week. šŸ˜Š But, I would truly enjoy a low vin. Maybe possible with CT 4šŸ¤·ā€ā™‚ļø that depends also on if FSD would be honored as well if I chose to accept. Iā€™m still unclear
on this as well. Iā€™m seriously excited for Tesla and Pepsi and also Frito lay. Good times!