g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag

charliemagpie

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CybrBEAST
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Goodness me,
Just seeing the potential of wraps... Just like tattoos

Once the momentum shift leans towards wraps, it will be amazing to see all the moving canvasses..

Personalised skins has the potential to be a must.

fritter63

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR, 2019 Model 3 SR+
Occupation
Retired Software Engineer, Woodworker and guitar builder extraordinaire
Country flag
So, hate to announce that we will NOT be stopping by the Peterson on Sunday. Short story, just got back from two nights in the hospital due to an inflamed gallbladder and obviously had to cancel our thanksgiving travel plans.

So no pictures from me! Fortunately it has been well covered by others. We will try to make it down there early next year after we've retired.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
So, hate to announce that we will NOT be stopping by the Peterson on Sunday. Short story, just got back from two nights in the hospital due to an inflamed gallbladder and obviously had to cancel our thanksgiving travel plans.

So no pictures from me! Fortunately it has been well covered by others. We will try to make it down there early next year after we've retired.
Ouch! Get well.

It's tough when something happens over a holiday. My sister's significant other came down with covid for the holiday. Luckily, she evaded infection 'cause he was away.

But it calls for hard questions. Glad there's tests.

-Crissa

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Ouch! Get well.

It's tough when something happens over a holiday. My sister's significant other came down with covid for the holiday. Luckily, she evaded infection 'cause he was away.

But it calls for hard questions. Glad there's tests.

-Crissa
COVID, colds, the flu, everything seems super virulent this year. Not as nasty as COVID was at first but spreads like wildfire.

Flying to Hawaii tomorrow and got my COVID and flu shots and I’m still masking up on the planes and the airports. I want to enjoy my vacation.

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
I was at a trade show for work last week. Tuesday I noticed I had a very minor runny nose. Decided to do a Covid test so I could say I tested negative if anyone asked. I was shocked when the test came back positive. So here I am, alone in my house on Thanksgiving night.
No symptoms other than runny nose, so there is a bright side. I’ve had Covid twice, both times during holiday vacation. :mad:😷

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I was at a trade show for work last week. Tuesday I noticed I had a very minor runny nose. Decided to do a Covid test so I could say I tested negative if anyone asked. I was shocked when the test came back positive. So here I am, alone in my house on Thanksgiving night.
No symptoms other than runny nose, so there is a bright side. I’ve had Covid twice, both times during holiday vacation. :mad:😷
Other bright side: You're making sure no one catches it from you!

-Crissa

Sirfun

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
Well I guess I'll add my story into the fray. Our family WAS on our annual Thanksgiving vacation from last Friday until tomorrow in San Diego, but on Sunday I started to cough but still felt fine on a pretty good bike ride, and by sundown my temperature went up, and I was down for the count. My wife wisely pulled the plug on our vacation and with our oldest son packed the van and threw me in the back masked up. BTW, 4 covid tests so far all negative. Anyway, She drove us home Monday, and I think from Sunday 8pm until Weds. 6am I was never awake for more than 30 mins at a time. Wiped out, but not sure what got me, maybe RSV. Well now 3 out of 4 of our family is down, but we're all getting much better.
Be careful folks there's nasty stuff out there. No telling what got me, but I have a bad feeling about handling a pool cue in the resort that all the little germie tyrants play with. Probably wasn't a good idea.:(:rolleyes:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Yep, three, four nasties out there this fall.

Anyone with symptoms basically should be persona non grata in any enclosed space or event.

-Crissa

Last edited: