Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Chrysler Pacifica PHEV, Ford E-250
Occupation
Retired Sheet Metal Worker
Country flag
I'm hoping for comfort & durability. And easy to keep clean. My Cybertruck will get lot's of sand inside of it. But, I also want to be able to go out in the evening on a date with my wife in it. Sorry Dids, that means vacuum accessible to me.
Sponsored

Tinker71

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1976 electric conversion bus
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
I think we should be prepared for tuff and cheap. Hopefully well engineered. Think of the prices on a high end S. The CT has the same mechanical parts, plus a fancy suspension for a lot less. Sure there might be some saving in manufacturing but I don't think there will be a ton of room for fancy materials.

T3slaDad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, RWD Cybertruck
Country flag
Is there an option for I want my monocle to match my CT? ? I personally love making a statement with something different and unique!! The grotesque nature of the CT brings me so much pride, and I would use it a lot for hauling, towing, etc. So bring me function over fancy, baby!!

But the seats still need to be comfy for trips. I love my M3 seats and HATE my dad's Tundra seats, they're WAAAY too stiff (not firm, stiff - big difference IMO).

My wife's really pushing me to wrap her CT (I'm getting stuck with the M3 ?) in pink holographic or sparkle wrap to make the statement even more bold. Combined with the inability to park on our garage and we'll have the talk of the street! My wife rocks ?

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
My wife's really pushing me to wrap her CT (I'm getting stuck with the M3 ?) in pink holographic or sparkle wrap to make the statement even more bold. Combined with the inability to park on our garage and we'll have the talk of the street! My wife rocks ?
So maybe you can get a second CT, wrap it in blue with holographic spaceships and lasers. Then you’ll have matching CTs. You’ll definitely be the talk of the town. And since they won’t fit in your garage, you will suddenly have room for a man cave or workshop.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag

Bill906

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep
Country flag
Vacuuming is the worst.
I agree vacuuming a car is tedious, but... the Cybertruck floor will most likely be large open and flat. You might be able to use the normal "full" sized motorized brush head on your stick vac. (Thinking Dyson Cordless). Two or three passes in the front, two or three passes in the back and you've cleaned over 80% of the floor. There still will probably be some tedious work yet (behind the accelerator and brake pedals etc.) But not like a typical car were you're doing the entire car with the crevice tool.

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I agree vacuuming a car is tedious, but... the Cybertruck floor will most likely be large open and flat. You might be able to use the normal "full" sized motorized brush head on your stick vac. (Thinking Dyson Cordless). Two or three passes in the front, two or three passes in the back and you've cleaned over 80% of the floor. There still will probably be some tedious work yet (behind the accelerator and brake pedals etc.) But not like a typical car were you're doing the entire car with the crevice tool.
I do have a dyson stick vac and while it was expensive it is some of the best money ever spent!

Brknx35

First Name
Anwar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S63, Qx60, ford Raptor
Occupation
Physician
Country flag
Anyone know what the interior dimensions will be on this truck I've got a F150 raptor with supercab isn't gonna be that roomy ? Or close to it? Does anyone have any info?
Sponsored