BillyGee

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y P, Model 3 LR, Founders CT (Ordered)
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
I'm going to replace my work truck and my daily driver with it, they're both the same truck so itll5 be perfect for both business and dropping the kids off at school.
Sponsored

DARKFURY1

First Name
Chauncy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I think it will be more of a family vehicle then our current family car. I drive a Ram 1500 and i hate driving something smaller which is my wife's car.

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model Y 90D, 1868 Boneshaker, 1887 Rudge Light Roadster 54" , 1885 Victor Roadster 54", 1973 Schwinn Paramount, 1999 Dodge 3500 Van with Plate "CYBERTR"
Occupation
Radical Sustainabilist, Applied Scientist, Post Architect, Scrounger of Materials to Transform Old Houses to Carbon Free, Citrus Grower in Colorado.
Country flag
It is a massive 6 person car with a massive Trunk... which can carry anything I can currently get in my '99 Dodge 3500 van and go up the Mountains on or off road.... faster than a Portia, with no carbon footprint (I have a lot of solar on the roof).

Propwash

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X Cybertruck reservation 113079593
Occupation
Self employed
Country flag
The wife is excited to dump her 2019 Lexus 450H and getting my 2017 Model X when I get my Cyber Truck. The Lexus is pure garbage

ModelAZ

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck Ordered
Country flag
I'm going to replace my work truck and my daily driver with it, they're both the same truck so itll5 be perfect for both business and dropping the kids off at school.
I'm planning to replace my Jeep with it. Until the Cybertruck the Jeep was my perfect family vehicle. Enough space to fit my entire family plus cargo, tough construction, and a fun ownership/driving experience. The only thing it doesn't have is speed and technology.

The Cybertruck does all of these things but much better. Fits more people and cargo, built tougher, and will be fun to drive. And on the speed and technology front it'll blow away the Jeep.

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Tundra Limited, 2016 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Hey man, great video. You stole one of my video ideas :).

I loved the way you did your comparisons with the graphics. Liked and Subscribed.

ericpdb2

First Name
eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Prius
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Quick summary on why the Cybertruck is an awesome family vehicle. Use it to convince your significant other ;)

[/QUOTEI am a family of one /
Quick summary on why the Cybertruck is an awesome family vehicle. Use it to convince your significant other ;)

I sm a family of one. The Trimotor CT will be my sole vehicle. It does more than I need and will be the BADDEST car on the block.

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
Replacing my diesel Range Rover Sport with the CT. I do about 1000 miles of commuting a month. Can't wait to save money on fuel.

alexbeau

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Vehicles
Current: F250 Super Duty - Future: Dual Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Youtuber
Country flag
At this point what can this thing NOT do? For the average person, the only use case I see it failing at is tight city driving where a compact car is really the most practical option. But not everybody lives in a city. I have no issues parking my F250 in my area, and it’s actually larger than the cybertruck.

This thing will be the practicality of a truck, more seating than a normal SUV with two rows of seating, more efficient than a Prius, faster than a sports car, more ground clearance than a Jeep Wrangler, while having the autopilot and excellent infotainment System of a Tesla. Most compelling vehicle I’ve seen in my lifetime.

Last edited:

dadmakefire

First Name
Samuel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y, Cybertruck (preorders)
Country flag
I will sell our Odyssey when we get this. Getting Y soon. I will have 4 Tesla motors in total (well 5 if you count the quad...).

Kletust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
We have 3 ICE vehicles now along with the M3. The minivan and my FX37 (current bass boat tow vehicle) will go away. We will keep the wife's G25 as a backup vehicle and/or save it for the kids. I've been looking for something new for a few years, but nothing really met my needs any better than the FX37 so I saved my money. That gave me a good bit of money ready to go on the Cybertruck.

DARKFURY1

First Name
Chauncy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
My wife thinks it is ugly, but it WILL be our family car.

MEDICALJMP

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon, Rav4, Tri-motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
My wife thinks it is ugly, but it WILL be our family car.
my wife thinks it is ugly too. Ask me if I care.

Our 5 member family has 4 cars, but whenever we go someplace it is my 6-seat Toyota Avalon. Sometimes we use that 6th seat for grandpa or some other family member. I foresee the Cybertruck becoming the new family car for us. Once the wife learns all it can do and how it is equipped she won’t think it is ugly, as ugly, any more. My money, my car.

Last edited:

TirNaOg

First Name
Deasun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Expedition
Country flag
It will replace my Ford Expedition EL 2008.
The family dog carrier. :)
IrishWolfhound and Bernese mountain dog.
Hope to use it for long trips and commuting to office, if we ever get back to that thing!.

I still think it aint as good looking as say the ram 1500 but the looks are growing on me.
Its the specs, price and long term costs that won me over.
That and Tesla's charge network and tech. Cant be beaten on those two as far as I can see.
Sponsored