Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 MS LR
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
So what do we do hahahaha
FB has a page called Tesla Divas where only ladies are allowed. We, the girls, are all over the CyberTruck with reservations! If Forbes says it's ludicrous hoping many will drop their reservations, all the sooner will get ours. Can't wait to set up another FB page under CyberTruck Divas.🥰

Macgyverfever

First Name
Regular Don-Won
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP BLUE/WHITE, M3RWD GRAY/BLACK
Occupation
Multifaceted IT Professional
Country flag
Let 'em drive the CT........maybe then (?)
FB has a page called Tesla Divas where only ladies are allowed. We, the girls, are all over the CyberTruck with reservations! If Forbes says it's ludicrous hoping many will drop their reservations, all the sooner will get ours. Can't wait to set up another FB page under CyberTruck Divas.🥰
How about I give you my wife's number and let you guys talk :cool:

Macgyverfever

First Name
Regular Don-Won
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP BLUE/WHITE, M3RWD GRAY/BLACK
Occupation
Multifaceted IT Professional
Country flag
Is she's waiting for her CyberTruck? She can always join us and we are bunch of talkative ladies.😉
I need you to talk her into buying a "stainless steel refrigerator on 4 wheels"

Gilbertus

First Name
Gilles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TY, Ford Expedition, SLS Amg, CT order 12.19
Occupation
Independent
Country flag
Claiming this truck is bad for the bad for the environment? I don’t care. Sorry, but I’m not sorry. I’m not buying a CT because of the environment. I’m not not moving to electric because of the environment. Yet I’m buying at least two of them.

How do you move the general public to electric? You’re not going to get there shouting about the environment. You’ll get there by convincing them it‘s a better car. And actually, I’m not moving to electric, I’m moving to Teslas. That is how you’re going to convince the bulk of the public to make the move. Make a better car, with no significant disadvantages, with significant advantages, and you sell more cars. The old saying “Build a better mousetrap and the world will beat a path to your door.” I’m buying a CT instead of a planned purchase of a 400+hp Porsche Carrera. This is a car I’ve promised myself I’d buy since I was 16. This isn’t a small deal for me. It’s a huge paradigm shift for me personally. I’ve been a sports car guy my whole life. I’ve followed Formula1 since high school. I’ve been to F1 races, I’ve taken lessons and qualified different racing “licenses”. I’ve raced on 2 and 4 wheels, and on wings. Yet, I’m all in on my move to Tesla. I’ve said it before, I think it’s a better vehicle. I can’t afford the same 0-60 performance in a gas car In anything near the same quality. And I don’t want to buy some of the crazy performance US made quick acceleration cars (but absolutely suck on a track). Any idea what it costs to beat a MS Plaid in a ICE car? I do. It’s over $5MILLION! I can’t afford a $5M car, but I can afford an MS Plaid. The Porsche has a 0-60 time of 4.0 seconds for $140k. A M3P cuts that to 3.1. The Carrera S cuts that to 3.5seconds for an additional $15k, still getting their butt handed to them by a $53k car, just roughly 1/3rd the cost. To match that 3.1sec time there, I’m up over $170k with them. To beat that time with a Porsche electric, you’re over $160k. Will it handle better? Yes, somewhat, but not 3 times better.

That is how you move the general public to BEV. Make a better car at a price they can afford. It’s simple really.

You are inside my brain. Stole my thoughts ;)
Sponsored