cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I saw that Sean in person. I don’t think anyone has ever seen the sail pillar storage IRL. So it’s likely that it was only actually created in a rendering of the truck. Seeing how beefy that aluminum casting is and the fact that there are these nice clean circular glue ready attachment points on the castings for the SS panels, I would doubt that sail pillar storage is a thing anymore and they may just bend side and combine that sail pillar and quarter panel. My guess would be that will definitely be lighter than 3 mm
oh I’m definitely in the camp that the sail pillar storage went out the window the moment they transitioned to having a rear casting upon which the SS hangs

others are still hopeless romantics, and I don’t fault them for being such :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Even Munro isn't going to do a structural finite analysis of the structure...
Do you know what structural finite analysis is?
Huh, it looks like you're trolling.

In particular @Crissa and @HaulingAss have seemingly no understanding of what this means, and just argue with navel fluff posts, citing "but EM said", or "do you know better than them" arguments.
It seems like you're trolling.

Because not only are you lying about the meaning of exoskeleton, and you're doing it with a straw man distraction argument about load paths which doesn't disagree with anything we've said.

Letsee... I used the word 'transverse' earlier? Think why I did.

Literally both Hauling and I - who disagree on so much - have mentioned that the skin will act to translate the loads like the cross beams in prior models.

Why lie about someone else's argument except to be a troll? You ruin a perfectly good post with this.

-Crissa

Last edited: