First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Many of these jobs have been up since before Christmas

I am unsure if we’re bored or what, but I started posting jobs back then… idk why it’s a headline now

I posted the new jobs yesterday cause there’s true production line jobs being filled now.
My bad for reposting them. Seems like a lot of people posting bad/ dated info lately and I have not been verifying them. Shame on me.
Sponsored

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
I post Cybertruck stuff on the Internet and people like it.
Country flag
For reference, Tesla started hiring in volume for Austin manufacturing positions at the end of September 2021. Production started in December. So about 2.5 months from bulk hires to manufacturing. Taking 240 days… LOL

https://www.kvue.com/article/money/...exas/269-c5cb9487-ee0e-4f62-a8da-de2153b8fe81

There are and have been literally hundreds of positions listed for Austin and Tesla, the above listings are just the ones with “Cybertruck” in the title.

Tesla will almost certainly shift production crew over from the Model Y as well. I’m pretty sure they aren’t going to have any trouble filling those positions internally.
My bad for reposting them. Seems like a lot of people posting bad/ dated info lately and I have not been verifying them. Shame on me.
I ain't mad atcha, or anyone. I've been posting these for some time. Maybe not? Maybe I dreamt it. Kidding... Please everyone post anything and everything. Better a double than a miss on anything Cybertruck haha

I don't think they'll hire people two sit on their thumbs for 6 months. Figure we are 4-5 months out from production. You have a great point on them dragging people from Y production.

it won't be a drag however, these positions we are seeing post to Tesla' website, have probably been internal for some period of time, but regardless..... There are many people eager internally that wanna see an build the thing, just like we are to buy it!

Cybertruck team will be a badge of honor internally I'd bet!

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I ain't mad atcha, or anyone. I've been posting these for some time. Maybe not? Maybe I dreamt it. Kidding... Please everyone post anything and everything. Better a double than a miss on anything Cybertruck haha

I don't think they'll hire people two sit on their thumbs for 6 months. Figure we are 4-5 months out from production. You have a great point on them dragging people from Y production.

it won't be a drag however, these positions we are seeing post to Tesla' website, have probably been internal for some period of time, but regardless..... There are many people eager internally that wanna see an build the thing, just like we are to buy it!

Cybertruck team will be a badge of honor internally I'd bet!
You posted jobs previously. Sawyer posted the list with more jobs (which the admin has now moved to your post). Sawyer is usually a pretty decent source so I just posted them without checking.

As mentioned above, these are just the jobs with “Cybertruck” in the title. Almost certain there are dozens/ hundreds more getting hired which are for Cybertruck production or backfilling for it which are not listed with Cybertruck in the title. If they are looking for a spot welding position, very likely they don’t say “Spotwelding technician, Cybertruck” Or that their Model Y spotwelder is taking that spot (see what I did there) and the adverted position will be backfilled.

hridge2020

First Name
Henry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla
Occupation
Aircraft Fixed/Rotary - Rocket/Missile/Spacecraft/Air Defense Scientist
Country flag
Isn't plant running 24/7 was that start production rate caluated in?

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
Isn't plant running 24/7 was that start production rate caluated in?
I don’t think Tesla has added a 3rd shift in Texas. Not sure though. They have 3 shifts in Berlin. Even then I’m not sure that’s a proper 24/ 7 day as there is some overlap.

jerhenderson

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Correctional Officer
Country flag
45-60 day hiring seems way too long. I've hired to open a new retail store in 3 days. interviewed very long days.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
I've hired to open a new retail store in 3 days. interviewed very long days.
I'd like to hire you to further my empire, plz report to Arizona. Good news, Canadians love it here.

HaulingAss

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 F-150, 2018 Model 3 Perform, FS Cybertruck
Country flag
You win the best comedy post of the year. If Tesla used Detroit timelines, they would already be defunct.

These listings are consistent with Tesla's stated timelines for Cybertruck production and indicate a higher probability that production will start sooner than the most vocal people here have been predicting.

FutureBoy

First Name
Reginald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Financial Advisor
Country flag
FqpCatkaYAAl_Ng.jpeg

Apparently there are a bunch….

1678233344513.png

Sawyer Merrit Twitter

Wow!!! I guess the BAW is actually a thing! 9 out of the 25 positions listed have BAW right in the name!

Dimensional Engineer - BAW, Cybertruck
Process Engineering Manager - BAW, Cybertruck
Senior Process Engineer - BAW, Cybertruck
Senior Equipment Engineer - BAW, Cybertruck
Senior Equipment Engineer, CNC - BAW, Cybertruck
Maintenance & Reliability Engineer - BAW, Cybertruck
Senior Equipment Engineer, Joining - BAW, Cybertruck
Senior Equipment Engineer Robotics - BAW, Cybertruck
Equipment Engineering & Maintenance Manager - BAW, Cybertruck
Made you look!

MonkeyDeLuffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick
Occupation
Math In-and-Out
Country flag
As I read through the thread, I realize one thing: cybertruck gotta be a unique, once-in-your-lifetime type of vehicle, otherwise, those positions should have been filled.

OP
OP
greggertruck

greggertruck

First Name
g
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Vehicles
Dual-CT
Occupation
Country flag
As I read through the thread, I realize one thing: cybertruck gotta be a unique, once-in-your-lifetime type of vehicle, otherwise, those positions should have been filled.
Are you implying they're having trouble filling position? Doubtful

MonkeyDeLuffy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Maverick
Occupation
Math In-and-Out
Country flag
Just my conjecture, the people who fit those positions have to be able to spin off various proudction workaround with new material and equipment properly while maintaining certain level of quality and throughput. In my limited career life, that is a rare combination.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
54 Jobs up now!
Sponsored