mikytalky

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Y 21
Country flag
Years ago a Volvo SUV rear ended my Cayenne, result on my back was similar, the Volvo got totaled. I guess in such events the one at back does take bigger hit.
Sponsored

CyberJet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
450 Miles in, got rear ended

@wamsankas' Cybertruck was rear ended. In his words:

His truck got destroyed, good because it was his fault. Now I’ll probably wait 3 months for the part. Can’t wait for the estimate on this one but the app is giving me an error when I try to schedule service.

score 1.jpg

white trk.jpg
Wish he took pictures around the car so we can see all of the damage of the accident.

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
That damage looks weird.

👹

Wear that as a badge of honor and leave it
Those crush cores are gone, tho, they need to be replaced.

The bumpers didn't touch, clearly the striking vehicle was under heavy braking and sunk its bumper. But that nose just doesn't look like it hit something flat, so much. Maybe the Ram already had some dents which gave it uneven crumple points?

-Crissa

CyberJet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
450 Miles in, got rear ended

@wamsankas' Cybertruck was rear ended. In his words:

His truck got destroyed, good because it was his fault. Now I’ll probably wait 3 months for the part. Can’t wait for the estimate on this one but the app is giving me an error when I try to schedule service.

score 1.jpg

white trk.jpg
I honestly wish he showed the entire Ram in the picture and not just the front. Everyone thinks its totaled but that's only what the front shows. The rest of the truck might not be that bad. I also hope everyone in the collision in both cars were safe and had no injuries. Wish he mentioned that.

Vegetaban

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Future CT AWD
Occupation
Pharmaceutical Quality Assurance
Country flag
How do you determine diminished value?🤔
Not really sure how it’s calculated, but best bet would be to contact your insurance and the other guys insurance.

beastew

First Name
Stew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3 Dual Motor, CYberbeast on order
Country flag
Sorry to see that. Best of luck with repairs and please keep us informed on your progress.

Reactions: Mal

scottyah

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mountaineer
Country flag
Years ago a Volvo SUV rear ended my Cayenne, result on my back was similar, the Volvo got totaled. I guess in such events the one at back does take bigger hit.
They design the front to be as crumply and soft as possible for safety, but it's not really needed on the back as much
Sponsored