cjcomb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jeep Cherokee
Occupation
Draftsman
Country flag
you’re stretching preeeety far there and coming across more butt-hurt than reasonable. may as well “argue” it’s AI-generated while you’re at it.

The irony is, you don’t even realize your story makes Elon and his crew sound like truck/offroad idiots.

Because what is clear from the photos is they’re on a black gumbo field road in south texas after the rains we’ve had this week, on those tires.

Lighten up. Trucks get stuck. It’s funny.

It’s only not funny if the credibility of the CT is so fragile that a single PR mishap would make your world crumble
Dear Lawd, thank you…nitwits everywhere.
Sponsored

SONNYDUT

First Name
Sonny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus GX470, 3x Audi A3, Honda Van, Model S, Tri-Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
CAD Designer
Country flag
Blame the driver who got stuck in the mud, not the truck or it's maker. People are so dumb now a day, only blame other for their own fault. This may a test as well. All truck with wheels stuck in the mud one time or the other. Bashing Tesla and their CT all you want, a good driver is the one who will not got stuck.

kbolt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
When they did they tow contest with the F150 on reveal night everyone complained that they should have pitted it against a 250 or 350. I wonder if they were doing that with the 250? If they continue improving it then that's not a bad thing. Priced less than a 150 but better than a 250 sounds pretty good.

TBONO

First Name
Tone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
No one is going to bring an expensive hundred thousand dollar plus Cybertruck mudding anyhow
👀

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
------------------------------

Ford RAPTOR gets stuck in the sand with the tide rolling in
Fun day out on the beach in NC with some friends and pups ripping through the sand in my Gen2 Raptor. The Raptor was a beast until I decided to move it for a picture with better lighting and promptly got it stuck. Naturally this was the one time I didn't bring my portable ARB compressor and decided to not bother airing down. Also ALL of my recovery gear was at home in MY Jeep. Luckily some nice Jeepers stopped by to pull me and my buddy in the Silverado (he only got stuck after attempting to free me) out. I wish I would have thought to video the recovery (may have been my subconscious trying to avoid the shame HAHA). Ultimately ended up getting winched out by a TJ with a JL strapped to his bumper to help anchor him.
Feb 1, 2021
JeepDawgs

-----

Two Ford Raptors Stopped in Their Tracks
So we got a call for a 2 Ford Raptors, but no worries the yellow Banana can get them out!
Oct 25, 2020
Matt's Off Road Recovery 1,509,802 views

-------

Parental Warning...Teenagers Bury Jeep Deep In Mud!
So I got a call for a Jeep in a pond. Don't go driving in ponds.
Matt's Off Road Recovery 1,003,750 views
Apr 5, 2023

--------

I Got Stuck Trying to Rescue a Nissan Titan
So we got a call to Sand Hollow Mud Pit again to rescue a Nissan Titan with a Trailer.
The Mud tried to swallow us.
Sep 23, 2020
Matt's Off Road Recovery

--------

Last edited:

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
No one is going to bring an expensive hundred thousand dollar plus Cybertruck mudding anyhow
👀
speak for yourself
people are posting crazy videos of the raptor R already and that’s $110k
i will 100% push my CT to beyond its limits, as I have my diesel gladiator which isn’t far from that cost after all the mods

firsttruck

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
none
Country flag
-----------------------------

I Got A Call For America's Ultimate Off Road Vehicle - Military Humvee!
So I got a call for America's pride Military Humvee!
Aug 26, 2022
Matt's Off Road Recovery 995,683 views

-----

Ford Raptor, Jeep Wrangler, STUCK in the desert!
So we got a call for a Ford Raptor, and a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. They were stuck in the soft, silty sand near the Virgin river in Bloomington Utah. The Raptor had been playing and got stuck, and the Rubicon went to pull it out, and also got stuck. They called us the next morning, and the banana was able to yank them out!
Aug 9, 2020
Matt's Off Road Recovery 529,340 views

---------

cvalue13

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F150L
Occupation
Fun-employed
Country flag
I'm guessing Elon is a "truck/offroad idiot" but also, he doesn't give 2 f***s.
this is the energy I’m talking about

I’d much rather these dudes just say “yeah we sent it, and got totally mud-f*cked,” like any red-blooded man-boy has done, and as is custom

and as is also custom, those of us standing around laughing get to take the piss out of them for it

TBONO

First Name
Tone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3
Country flag
speak for yourself
people are posting crazy videos of the raptor R already and that’s $110k
i will 100% push my CT to beyond its limits, as I have my diesel gladiator which isn’t far from that cost after all the mods
Yeah, I was just joking, more poking fun at another pricing controversy of how much the truck would cost, that was a separate thread. Anyhow, on the topic of expensive vehicles being brought offroad there’s an amazing YouTube video series of this guy that is completely abusing a newer G wagon on the rocks in Moab in various places. Kind of cool! Also, kind of sad but also pretty cool.😄
Sponsored