JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Oh the pressure! How to contribute to the conversation without causing offense, technical mistakes, or general mayhem!!
I actually enjoy the interactions, the interpersonal challenges and even the corrections. They just take longer with me, because I'm always right.. lol. 🤣🤣

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
You fail to grasp the gravity of the situation
It's no light task to carry the burden of proof and to cast out the fallacies of the collective hive mind. Individual thought is undervalued, as is actively seeking corrective instruction, or accepting failure as part of the intelligence molding process. Things of value can only be formed in the correct conditions, like diamonds, which need lots of heat, pressure, and the right structure to grow! :cool:

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
Irrelevant to it being "mansplaining".

-Crissa
Haha i thought you were joking, but you are serious? LOLWOOOW! Lets go over this post shall we? For some REAL mansplaining, for context.. So you can better recognize it next time, after reporting me to the admins if you aren't one yourself.

First, CyberGus jokingly posted a mansplaining meme, in reaction to JBee's unnecessary clarification of stamping vs casting. Unnecessary, because Jhodgesatmb displayed a clear understanding of both. JBee apologizes, recognizing that his explanation was unnecessary. All seems good, but hoold oooon!

Second, here comes Crissa with her 11,980 messages to the rescue. Finds a semantic flaw (how can anything be stamped without pressure, obviously?) in JBee's post, and posts her own reply demonstrating clearly missing the point (high pressure molten aluminum is a fluid, very different from applying pressure to sheet metal). Leading to a classic back and forth victim cycle of JBee trying to clarify, but fruitlessly as all he did was mansplain more. Crissa predictably fires back with more clear demonstration of missing the point, talking about.. gravity? Nice.

Third, the entire thread erupts with normal people laughing at the original mansplanation meme AS A JOKE, and by association laughing at Crissa for letting the joke WOOOOSH straight over her pretty little head. Ofcoruse no one would be uncivil enough to point this out to her... no one but me, i guess. Demonstrated by Crissa's response that i am replying to and quoting.

SO! Crissa, how was that, in comparison to what i just did, mansplaining LIKE AT ALL? Definition:
the explanation of something by a man, typically to a woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronizing. Jhodgesatmb and JBee are probably both men first off, SECOND THIS IS A CYBERTRUCK FORUM!!! LEAVE SEX AND GENDER OUT OF IT PLEASE!!! CHIRST. Third, everyone seems overly polite here, except maybe myself. So i fail to see anyone patronizing anyone, except myself, and most definitely Crissa patronizing JBee. Womansplaining, if you will.

Last edited:

Baldey

First Name
Jenia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
tesla M3, ct reservation
Occupation
QA automation
Country flag
@Baldey, I have no idea why you thought my comment was out of line. I was just continuing Cybergus's joke with a little dry factual correction.

-Crissa
Mostly the multiple condescending posts you made on the first page. But also judging by your post history, either your sense of humor is drier and colder than Antarctica, or you weren't in on the joke until i said something.

Or maybe it was your avatar that triggered me, that fawn reminds me way too much of league of legends (lillia). Or maybe it was the fact that i tried quitting weed this week. Or maybe its that your name translates to "rat" in russian.. Could have been anything really. Its the internet!

Last edited:

JBee

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
. Professional Hobbyist
Country flag
Haha i thought you were joking, but you are serious? LOLWOOOW! Lets go over this post shall we? For some REAL mansplaining, for context.. So you can better recognize it next time, after reporting me to the admins if you aren't one yourself.

First, CyberGus jokingly posted a mansplaining meme, in reaction to JBee's unnecessary clarification of stamping vs casting. Unnecessary, because Jhodgesatmb displayed a clear understanding of both. JBee apologizes, recognizing that his explanation was unnecessary. All seems good, but hoold oooon!

Second, here comes Crissa with her 11,980 messages to the rescue. Finds a semantic flaw (how can anything be stamped without pressure, obviously?) in JBee's post, and posts her own reply demonstrating clearly missing the point (high pressure molten aluminum is a fluid, very different from applying pressure to sheet metal). Leading to a classic back and forth victim cycle of JBee trying to clarify, but fruitlessly as all he did was mansplain more. Crissa predictably fires back with more clear demonstration of missing the point, talking about.. gravity? Nice.

Third, the entire thread erupts with normal people laughing at the original mansplanation meme AS A JOKE, and by association laughing at Crissa for letting the joke WOOOOSH straight over her pretty little head. Ofcoruse no one would be uncivil enough to point this out to her... no one but me, i guess. Demonstrated by Crissa's response that i am replying to and quoting.

SO! Crissa, how was that, in comparison to what i just did, mansplaining LIKE AT ALL? Definition:
the explanation of something by a man, typically to a woman, in a manner regarded as condescending or patronizing. Jhodgesatmb and JBee are probably both men first off, SECOND THIS IS A CYBERTRUCK FORUM!!! LEAVE SEX AND GENDER OUT OF IT PLEASE!!! CHIRST. Third, everyone seems overly polite here, except maybe myself. So i fail to see anyone patronizing anyone, except myself, and most definitely Crissa patronizing JBee. Womansplaining, if you will.
As I have said previously I enjoy solving people's problems, whatever they may be....and find behaviour patterns interesting. (but fail and seeing my own) 😉 🤣

But very often my posts are not directed at whom I am directly replying too, rather any other reader of them.

As such I am often unable recognise my own pattern behaviour, and try a different tact. I need to work on my response control, and look for better shortcuts to live in minds rent free. 😛

Last edited:

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Mostly the multiple condescending posts you made on the first page. But also judging by your post history, either your sense of humor is drier and colder than Antarctica, or you weren't in on the joke until i said something.

Or maybe it was your avatar that triggered me, that fawn reminds me way too much of league of legends (lillia). Or maybe it was the fact that i tried quitting weed this week. Or maybe its that your name translates to "rat" in russian.. Could have been anything really. Its the internet!
There are two posts on the first page of this topic.

One is 'Gravity's got ya'.

My humor does tend to be very, very dry. No condescending was intended. And she's not a fawn. Horses come with dappled butts.

-Crissa
Sponsored