James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
In my dream last night, the night before i pick it up. Woke up stressed the fuck out!!! 😅
Cybertruck anxiety dreams are so real. lol.
My wife on the other hand, dreamt that we ended up doing a photo shoot at the dealership and there was dancing and what not. 😭😭
Sponsored

OP
OP
Dazajj

Dazajj

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lexus RX350
Occupation
Regional Account Director
Country flag
prepare for an insane amount of attention haha

go to a supercharger if you want to talk all day lol
Not sure I’m ready for that. I have my home charger being installed this afternoon so i hope to not have to go through the nonstop questions about the truck…

Sjohnson20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model Y
Country flag
Not sure I’m ready for that. I have my home charger being installed this afternoon so i hope to not have to go through the nonstop questions about the truck…
I was fine with it talking to other Tesla owners for a bit. But then store employees started coming out and random people that know nothing about Tesla and it got a little crazy. I had to leave haha

I'm glad that I'm not taking it on a road trip any time soon though. Not something I would want to do multiple times.

I guess part of it is that Tesla won't let anyone get inside the vehicles or touch them. So it's making it more unusual and interesting for people who don't have one.

Gurule92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Is rather be in your wife's dream lol

My brain is too dumb to know whats dreams and reality and I would've woke up throwing up or something lol

Ward L

First Name
Ward
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, FS CT AWD
Country flag
I have a hobby of trying to remember my dreams. They are typically unrelated to an actual event. I wish I could use my dreams to come up with good ideas or solutions. Your dreams are adding to the excitement of your FSCT. What an event!

g7bupw9z

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MY
Country flag
In my dream last night, the night before i pick it up. Woke up stressed the fuck out!!! 😅
My wife on the other hand, dreamt that we ended up doing a photo shoot at the dealership and there was dancing and what not. 😭😭
Ah, the classic pre-Cybertruck pickup jitters! It’s like waiting for Santa, but instead of reindeer, there’s a giant stainless steel beast with wheels. 😂

Don't worry, Dazajj, Tesla's security is tighter than your grip on that Cybertruck steering wheel in your dream (hopefully it was a good grip!). Pin to Drive and 2FA are like a fortress protecting your truck from any virtual joyrides.

Your wife's dream sounds way more fun though! Maybe after your initial stress-free test drive you two can recreate that dealership dance party - minus the sales guy trying to upsell you on additional floor mats (which you've already got).

Brooklyn Tech

First Name
Brooklyn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
Woohooo. Today is the big day.. Congrats 🎊. I can't wait to see pics. Are you going to tint the windows darker or thinking about wrapping it?

RonGonRetired

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2013 Model S, 2005 Chevy SSR, 2016 Chevy 3500HD High Country
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I was fine with it talking to other Tesla owners for a bit. But then store employees started coming out and random people that know nothing about Tesla and it got a little crazy. I had to leave haha

I'm glad that I'm not taking it on a road trip any time soon though. Not something I would want to do multiple times.

I guess part of it is that Tesla won't let anyone get inside the vehicles or touch them. So it's making it more unusual and interesting for people who don't have one.
Not true about no touchy / feely Here at the Nevada W. Sahara service center they let me play with it all I wanted, must have been because I was giving them 15K for a reman battery and waiting for the checkin.

Sjohnson20

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck AWD, Model Y
Country flag
Not true about no touchy / feely Here at the Nevada W. Sahara service center they let me play with it all I wanted, must have been because I was giving them 15K for a reman battery and waiting for the checkin.
oh that’s great! everybody I talked to here has told me Tesla wouldn’t let them near the floor model

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
you really need to lay off the edibles, esp before night night

C T Rick

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Dodge Sprinter 3500, 2015 Nissan NV 3500, 2013 Chevy Traverse
Occupation
Plumbing Contractor
Country flag
Why not print up a Questions and Answer sheet to pass out to all those looking at your Cybertruck. Even a sandwich board with facts and a QR code that will direct them to all the CT information.

Rick
Sponsored