Cybertruck the Ultimate Adventure Vehicle? Part 1: Background (Newest Video)

Dids

First Name
Les
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
04 Tacoma, 23 Cybertruck
Occupation
Self
Country flag
I too plan on being there for the off road thing. I ordered the CT2 so I hope I can keep up with the longer range of you rich people with CT3

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Tacoma TRD Off Road, 2018 Tundra Limited, 2016 Honda Africa Twin
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I too plan on being there for the off road thing. I ordered the CT2 so I hope I can keep up with the longer range of you rich people with CT3
I'll still probably be in my Tacoma. I'm like #475,000 on the reservations list.

Geo

First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru STI, KTM450EXC
Country flag
I'll still probably be in my Tacoma. I'm like #475,000 on the reservations list.
I think the Cybertruck Adventure trip sounds like a very good idea Todd.
As my Cybertruck wont be available for a couple reasons. Being delivered to Australia and much later, to name two.
I’m wondering whether I will be able to hail a Robotaxi and join you guys for the fun !
That way it would feel like an invisible Elon was chauffeuring me around the Outback of America :D

I could sit in the back, enjoy the sites, while shooting wildlife, sinking tinnies (drinking beer) and playing banjo.
Sorry, I was channeling my inner hillbilly.

Not funny but more accurate would be, Photographing wildlife, drinking wine, playing Eagles tracks, looking for spots to unload the bike and enjoy.

Sputter

First Name
Herbert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Model 3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Hi Todd. I enjoyed your video, Check out my avatar. I'm a biker also. Yeah, I'm hoping to use my CYBRTRK for a bit of off-roading too. As mentioned elsewhere on this site, I'm praying my BMW1200GS will fit in the back with the tailgate up. I really hope the vault will be equipped with a tent-like apparatus so I don't have to pitch a tent. I really liked Tesl's initial render with the pull-out stove, etc. I suppose though, with that I couldn't put the motorcycle in the vault, nor could I have the built-in tent thing. Bummers. well, maybe the back seat is big enough to sleep in. We shall see. I ordered my CYBRTRK on day 2; only 100,000 guys in front of me. Looking forward to meeting up with you in Colorado. Oh, by the way, did you see the posting by "cyberland" who wants to organize a run across "The Great American Trail?" That would be kicks also.

First Name
Cyberland Bound
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cyberlandbound.com
Vehicles
Dual Motor
Country flag
Love the video and looking forward to running the TransAmerica Trail. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with you and other reservation holders at your rally in Colorado on the way across! This truck could really remake the utility vehicle segment.

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Love the video and looking forward to running the TransAmerica Trail. Hopefully we'll be able to meet up with you and other reservation holders at your rally in Colorado on the way across! This truck could really remake the utility vehicle segment.
Hey CB, I'm subbed to your channel and awaiting additional updates. I'd love to hook up with you once you get into the arkansas/ok part of the TAT for a few hundred miles. I'm pretty far back in the reservation line (around 475k) so I might have to run it in my Tacoma depending on when you you get yours and when you plan the trip.

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Hi Todd. I enjoyed your video, Check out my avatar. I'm a biker also. Yeah, I'm hoping to use my CYBRTRK for a bit of off-roading too. As mentioned elsewhere on this site, I'm praying my BMW1200GS will fit in the back with the tailgate up. I really hope the vault will be equipped with a tent-like apparatus so I don't have to pitch a tent. I really liked Tesl's initial render with the pull-out stove, etc. I suppose though, with that I couldn't put the motorcycle in the vault, nor could I have the built-in tent thing. Bummers. well, maybe the back seat is big enough to sleep in. We shall see. I ordered my CYBRTRK on day 2; only 100,000 guys in front of me. Looking forward to meeting up with you in Colorado. Oh, by the way, did you see the posting by "cyberland" who wants to organize a run across "The Great American Trail?" That would be kicks also.
I doubt you'll be able to get the gate all the way closed but I haul the AT around all the time with the gate open in our Tundra. No big deal. I'm also thinking there will be some aftermarket tents that will allow you to convert the bed of the CT into a standup camper once you're parked without much fuss. I also think that even without that, the bed will be a comfy place to sleep if Elon pulls through with the HVAC capacity into the bed. I can stand being soaking wet on the trails all day long as long as I have a dry, comfy place to sleep at night (and with the ability to run my boot dryer too!). The CT should fit the bill better than any other option I've had.

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I think the Cybertruck Adventure trip sounds like a very good idea Todd.
As my Cybertruck wont be available for a couple reasons. Being delivered to Australia and much later, to name two.
I’m wondering whether I will be able to hail a Robotaxi and join you guys for the fun !
That way it would feel like an invisible Elon was chauffeuring me around the Outback of America :D

I could sit in the back, enjoy the sites, while shooting wildlife, sinking tinnies (drinking beer) and playing banjo.
Sorry, I was channeling my inner hillbilly.

Not funny but more accurate would be, Photographing wildlife, drinking wine, playing Eagles tracks, looking for spots to unload the bike and enjoy.
Dude, just fly out to Denver and rent another KTM or Jeep and join us! Or just tag along in one of our vehicles. I'm sure there's going to be plenty of room. It's going to be open to all CT owners and Reservation holders regardless of the vehicle you show up in!

Reactions: Geo

First Name
Cyberland Bound
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cyberlandbound.com
Vehicles
Dual Motor
Country flag
Hey CB, I'm subbed to your channel and awaiting additional updates. I'd love to hook up with you once you get into the arkansas/ok part of the TAT for a few hundred miles. I'm pretty far back in the reservation line (around 475k) so I might have to run it in my Tacoma depending on when you you get yours and when you plan the trip.
Would be great to run some of the trail with you! Maybe if we make enough noise you can get yours a little sooner since you’re going to be evaluating it and publicizing it pretty extensively. I guess we will all have to wait and see what the production ramp looks like next year and in 2022.

happy intruder

First Name
O. K.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Jun 2019..... Model S Jan 2020
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
yea, me too....I have BMW R1200gs.....love it

TyPope

First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150, '23 MY, '24 CT, '23 Maveric hybrid soon
Occupation
Operations Planner
Country flag
Add me to the Adventure bike group... KTM 950 Adventure here!

OP
OP
cybertrucktruckguy

cybertrucktruckguy

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Would be great to run some of the trail with you! Maybe if we make enough noise you can get yours a little sooner since you’re going to be evaluating it and publicizing it pretty extensively. I guess we will all have to wait and see what the production ramp looks like next year and in 2022.
Does Tesla do that? I'm smaller than a pimple on a pimple to them. I'm not exactly what you'd call an 'influencer' but it's a nice dream. As things get closer, lets see if we can get a meetup and some trail riding figured out.
Sponsored