Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Technician
Country flag
Hi all,

Ihave just been reviewing the latest videos and photos posted by members and noticed the truck is missing essential items as a pickup.

Firstly let me say the video of the exterior was amazing, it’s a pity they didn’t think to leave one side open so visitors were able to see the inside also :)

So anyway, I would like the production model to have 4 additional towing eyes, two at the back and two at the front.

In addition if Tesla can find a way to have a concealed winch at the front, either behind a drop down or removable panel. The winch could be an addition you pay for, but the option should be there to mount one, and in a way it won’t affect the beautiful exterior.
This truck is designed in a way that it’s got so many great truck aspects, therefore it needs also these key additions.
Sponsored

cyberhunter

First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ram 2500, Cybertruck preorder
Country flag
it appears to me that front tow hooks would be an easy manufacturing feature standard in the air intake just like on our traditional trucks. The rear tow hook could be in the towing receiver as an owner aftermarket add on. I’d like it if a winch were a factory option as well.

alexbeau

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Website
m.youtube.com
Vehicles
Current: F250 Super Duty - Future: Dual Motor Cybertruck
Occupation
Youtuber
Country flag

When this person shows the front, I’m fairly certain there are two tow hooks. It could be something else, but it sure looks like tow hooks. Also the opening in the bumper looks promising for a winch line. I think if it’s not a factory option, aftermarket companies will have a solution very quickly.
Sponsored