Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I always thought the orders outside of the US were a pipedream due to the safety requirements and roads being narrower in these areas that the current prototype would not be amendable to. Point well taken
That varies by location. There's lots of places big trucks are used, and presumably, those are the people who ordered them.

Just because they aren't popular there doesn't mean they don't get imported or built.

-Crissa
Sponsored

BMBoyer

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X, CyberTruck on order, Ford Raptor
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
I am hoping for the highest trim level to be first released with the 500-mile range and don't give a damn about the rebate eligibility, I don't qualify anyway. This vehicle has way more value to me than my 2022 Model X and I still bought that without a rebate (it will become my wife's car when Cyber arrives).

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag
I am hoping for the highest trim level to be first released with the 500-mile range and don't give a damn about the rebate eligibility, I don't qualify anyway. This vehicle has way more value to me than my 2022 Model X and I still bought that without a rebate (it will become my wife's car when Cyber arrives).
Not certain but this is looking less and less likely. Seems like a shorter range model first.

Ogre

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y
Country flag

I think any value from the spreadsheet weโ€™ll get when deliveries start and they can update the assumptions based on real release info.
Sponsored