Reaction score
Vehicles
Dodge Ram diesel
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Came across this today. Here are Lucid Air Dream Edition Specs :

Powerplant: 118 kWh lithium-ion battery with dual-electric-motor drive

Power: 480 horsepower, 443 pound-feet of torque (1,111 horsepower, 1,025 pound-feet of torque Dream Air as tested)

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/o...-tesla-performance-european-style/8965693002/

Cybertruck Quad motor Specs will surely beat 1,111 HP and 1,025 pound-feet of torque.
Sponsored

Lives2TruckAround

First Name
Nico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'92 Jeep Wrangler and 22’ Model Y
Occupation
Retired young/Business Owner
Country flag
The CT specs have always been at the top of any vehicle currently produced and will be produced. Function over Form has been my idea since its announcement. I can't wait to see all the great things it can do and how far out of the water it will blow up its competitors. Big middle finger to the hummer and lightning.

With Lucid cars... to me they are a pointless breed of cars. I use to look on at the old Cadillacs and growing up only saw old people driving these big boat car V8 engines. The idea of that is dumb, why does a 70 yr old need that big of an engine and expensive vehicle??? Just because Elvis was driving one? Lucid is going to be EXACTLY the same thing. Bunch of old retired people wanting "luxury" just like the old Cadillacs that have no business having that much speed, torque, miles, and redundant interior controls they will never use to its full extent. PLUS, being able to purchase a Tesla with all the same comforts for a much less price tag.

The world will never make sense to me in some cases.

Last edited:

Quicksilver

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Nissan van
Occupation
Retired military
Country flag
With Lucid cars... to me they are a pointless breed of cars. I use to look on at the old Cadillacs and growing up only saw old people driving these big boat car V8 engines. The idea of that is dumb, why does a 70 yr old need that big of an engine and expensive vehicle???
Damn Bro......why you be hating on us old folks.
The big boats sold back in the day because they had a market share that the Big Three wanted a piece of. They built what the public wanted.
I'm 67 and have disposable income which I intend to spend on whatever strikes my fancy whether it's a Cybertruck or cocaine and hookers.
I am a target audience for Tesla and they want my money.
You will prob see a lot of old people in CTs.
Go to "The Tesla Plaid Channel" on YouTube and see who's racing EV's and ICE cars.
I've seen more older guys with money than young broke guys on the dragstrip.
Sponsored