Differences in the Updated Order agreement.

Derektsla

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
For those who have received their truck… I noticed after I received my VIN and updated order agreement today that

- ”lifetime premium connectivity” is no longer listed. Do we still get it? It was on the original order agreement.
- The odometer reading is listed on the order agreement as 15 miles. That is interesting. Does that mean it should still say that when delivered?
- Tow hitch was added as a line item.
Sponsored

RollingRefrigerator

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Foundation AWD CT, M3P, MYP
Country flag
Can we see?
Here's my 12/9 order Feb delivery:
Tesla Cybertruck Differences in the Updated Order agreement. 1000016242

OP
OP

Derektsla

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
See below. There are some other small changes as well.

Original:
Tesla Cybertruck Differences in the Updated Order agreement. IMG_7819

Updated when VIN received: note that price is the same, it just doesn’t list credits in the same way as before.
Tesla Cybertruck Differences in the Updated Order agreement. IMG_7818

MajorVictory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
You are correct with the 'bait and switch?' absence of lifetime premium connectivity listed on order agreement but not purchase agreement plus the newly added inclusion of tow hitch.

Clarification necessary but my interpretation is Lifetime premium connectivity is one of the premium accessories as part of the Foundation series.

Last edited:

Obsoletion

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Tesla S P100D, 2020 Tesla X Performance, 2017 Ram 3500 Megacab Cummins
Country flag
Im picking up my Beast in 2 days. My Order agreement has always had (and still does) the included lifetime premium connectivity, but the Motor Vehicle Purchase Agreement has never shown it. Not sure why but not worried, it’s included…

DumpsterFire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3
Occupation
Mouth Breather
Country flag
can’t imagine they’d sneakily take away the connectivity from the FS. Isn’t it like $10 a month? That being said you’re right. Seems weird that it’s not listed specifically….

as far a mileage goes, mine said 15 miles as well but was actually like 24. I think the 15 is just standard.

MajorVictory

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
Agree on both. My agreement/title said 15 but had 13 miles.

Bamaboy007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
According to everyone that I have spoken to that already has their vehicles it shows premium connectivity included on their screen in their vehicle so unless Tesla has made a “from this date forward“ type of decision, I believe it still comes with it

sylvius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CyberBeast FS ordered
Country flag
I'm sure it's included and maybe it's part of the 20k foundation series. I would prefer it if they put in writing in the formal agreement all of what you are getting since it the lack does give them some leeway to maybe swap things around but I don't have any reason to worry at this point.

On a sort of related note, though, what are they doing with the trucks to get 15 miles on the odometer by the time of delivery? Is that happening on a dyno on the assembly line for calibration or motor testing or something like that? It's not an insignificant amount of miles and it's not like there's a test track with CTs zooming around for 15 min each.

Bamaboy007

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model 3
Country flag
I'm sure it's included and maybe it's part of the 20k foundation series. I would prefer it if they put in writing in the formal agreement all of what you are getting since it the lack does give them some leeway to maybe swap things around but I don't have any reason to worry at this point.

On a sort of related note, though, what are they doing with the trucks to get 15 miles on the odometer by the time of delivery? Is that happening on a dyno on the assembly line for calibration or motor testing or something like that? It's not an insignificant amount of miles and it's not like there's a test track with CTs zooming around for 15 min each.
They all show 15 on the paperwork even though in reality it is what it is.

Rook-E

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Cybertruck AWD
Country flag
I just confirmed with my SA that lifetime connectivity is included. it will auto renew every year.

OP
OP

Derektsla

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
Thanks for all the input. Did anyone notice the following happening in the app.

1. open app and see vin assigned and needing to approve changes to agreement.
2. At that time, below the reservation was a bunch of “owner” videos and manual links that I wanted to see.
3. Once I approved the changes (did that first), all that stuff disappeared (I think).

where can I find that stuff? Or did it appear by accident. I assume it comes back later?

vinyl.blowfish

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S, Cybertruck
Country flag
I have the same changes in my docs. Also, interestingly, my original odometer disclosure said 20 miles, but I just checked and it's now at 23. I'm also just past 2 weeks since VIN assignment, so I'm hoping these are the delivery center inspections. (I'm in FL.)

Travis64

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla mp3 and awd cybertruck
Country flag
Is it lifetime or 10years?