Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP
Occupation
"Cyber" stuff
Country flag
Any excuse to skip the poors

Shouldn't have said this earlier. Just fueled the fire
Yea I used to watch fonzie a lot. Dipped multiple cars.

Wanted to be first to do CT but since I keep getting skipped cause I can't pay 100k I'll be last lol
Sponsored

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Model S 75D, 2018 Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Existing FS orders are unlikely to be jumped I'd think, at least AWD builds.

Also, any TSLA investor with 500 shares or more since 2021 likely already had an early res and an existing order in.

IMO, these little programs are perhaps a sign that production is going well, and the production rate will be increasing quickly.

Optimism. 😁
or naïveté :) haha

CyberT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3 LR RWD
Occupation
Service Technician
Country flag
Wow, I just read 5 pages of comments, and I might be the only one who thinks that this is bullish news for us who are waiting for NON-FS.

I read this as that the take rate for the FS emails are not as high as anticipated so Tesla is pulling the next demand lever.

After the initial awe from receiving the FS email in December Ive had time to think. As an Investor since 2018 I want Tesla to continue the FS as long as possible. $20k upsell times every 1000 trucks is an additional $20 mil on the books with extremely high margins.

We can't fool ourselves into thinking that the most anticipated vehicle to come to market in history is that Tesla would not jump on an opportunity to bring those who will pay a premium to get it quicker. The faster they can get through this list, the faster the NON-FS trucks will be sold.

Production is picking up, let those who want to pay the premium to get their trucks first. The more affordable trucks that are built after will be better builds and have better software, like FSD lol.

cyberme207

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Wrangler
Occupation
Software Dev
Country flag
no this is just a way to get trucks to people who will be least likely to complain or sue for being an early adopter.

As seen in Joe's drone videos, the number of Cybertrucks stuck in validation and testing is massive compared to the number released for delivery.

moeali

First Name
Ali
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
https://www.tesla.com/early-cybertruck-delivery

Early Cybertruck Delivery for Long-Term TSLA Shareholders

Sign up by Friday, March 22, 2024 11:59 PM CT CDT to take early delivery of a Foundation Series Cybertruck. If confirmed, you will receive an email with additional details prior to the delivery. This program is limited to one reservation per customer and currently available only in the US and Canada.
Eligibility Requirements:
  1. The Cybertruck reservation must be in the participant’s name and have been made prior to March 1st, 2024;
  2. The participant has not yet taken delivery of a Cybertruck;
  3. Each participant must provide brokerage statements showing that you owned TSLA shares on Feb. 28, 2021 and owned at least 500 TSLA shares on Feb. 29, 2024;
  4. The brokerage statements for Feb. 29, 2024 must show that you owned at least 50% of the TSLA shares that you owned on Feb. 28, 2021; and
  5. Brokerage statements proving shareholdings must clearly show first/last name, statement date, and Tesla shares. All other information may be redacted.

I wonder if this is a test of wealth or loyalty!

RIH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3 Y
Country flag
So foundation series are not only for first 1000. They will sell as many as they want?

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
TSLA close on Feb 26 2021: $225.17

TSLA close today: $177.77

Loss on 500 shares: $23700 exactly.

So maybe I guess you deserve to get your truck a little early if you lost an f ton of cash on the company?

Though I'd rather the stock didn't tank. If it did then I could sell and buy the Cybertruck. That's the irony, they'd get more buyers if the investors could cash out of their holdings.
OR you bought 35 shares on August 28th, 2020 for $154/share then the stock split 5:1 on August 31st and then split again 3:1 on August 5th, 2022 and you would have over the 500 shares and be making a profit of $87,535 AND getting a truck ahead of everyone else.

cyberme207

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 Wrangler
Occupation
Software Dev
Country flag
also, I sold all my TSLA this year (because I think there are better opportunities in AI chips), and so now no longer qualify for this deal anyways!

DrShah

First Name
Samir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
I qualify for this offer but I am not paying foundation pricing for the Cyberbeast so I’ll keep waiting.

DrShah

First Name
Samir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
There should be special invites to order non-FS Cybertrucks. That'd be a real treat! Giving people the privilege to buy a marked up version is a little slimy.
Exactly! I’d jump on that if it was non foundation pricing.

SolarWizard

First Name
MB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3.0L JT // Quad CT
Occupation
solar, DCFC & battery biz owner
Country flag
I qualify for this, perhaps, because i have lots of pre orders but they are under an LLC.

pushing people back in line for arbitrary bullshit reasons is starting to really grind my gears however. This should have been the very first set of qualifiers ahead of the utube troglodytes and a true cancer on society, influencers. Its also anything but a privilege to come after only fans trash shoot the doors and do God knows what else with them.

allow me to get more than one now and not foundation series and I’ll move forward.

TheDarkRanger

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1966 Ford 4400 Industrial Tractor, 1995 7.0L Ford Dump Truck, 2000 Dodge Dakota 4wd QuadCab, 2000 F350 4wd, Tesla Model 3
Occupation
Park Ranger / Astronomy Entertainer
Country flag
I've had 469 shares since last split. Always thought only an emotional/superstitious investor would buy a round number's worth.

Since I've been waiting on my VIN for 78 days:
RN112788029
Purchase on 12/26
Utah

I'm wishing I would have invested like an emotional/superstitious idiot. 🤣

Last edited:

Mattkalin

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 F350 Superduty , 2023 Model Y AWD
Country flag
Another thought… what happened to the quote from the earnings call where they said 2024 production was almost sold out!

cgladue

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software Architect
Country flag
Wow, I just read 5 pages of comments, and I might be the only one who thinks that this is bullish news for us who are waiting for NON-FS.

I read this as that the take rate for the FS emails are not as high as anticipated so Tesla is pulling the next demand lever.

After the initial awe from receiving the FS email in December Ive had time to think. As an Investor since 2018 I want Tesla to continue the FS as long as possible. $20k upsell times every 1000 trucks is an additional $20 mil on the books with extremely high margins.

We can't fool ourselves into thinking that the most anticipated vehicle to come to market in history is that Tesla would not jump on an opportunity to bring those who will pay a premium to get it quicker. The faster they can get through this list, the faster the NON-FS trucks will be sold.

Production is picking up, let those who want to pay the premium to get their trucks first. The more affordable trucks that are built after will be better builds and have better software, like FSD lol.
i was following you till you called FSD better software.