Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
Cougs

Have you received an acknowledgment that you qualify and another contact email will be forth coming ?

normally I would not go through all these hoops to buy a vehicle. However, what choice do we have? My 12/19/19 RN is far off RN 113167xxx

norm
No email yet from tesla after I submitted my stock docs. I guess it may be a good news, not denied.
Sponsored

Cybrtr808

First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, BMW 318is
Country flag
No email yet from tesla after I submitted my stock docs. I guess it may be a good news, not denied.
I had not submitted my proof of 500 shares. I received a rejection email as not > 500 shares. Tesla Ir had to be using the SAY info I had allowed Say to Acess one of my brokerage accounts two three years ago. i signed up with SAY to obtain Tesla financial statements. I have closed to 1,000 shares, email Tesla via a link in the the rejection email to dispute their accounting and provided my documents for a couple of accounts totaling > 500 shares at 2/29/24 and another doc for the 2/28/21 shares held

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
I got my email summons today... They checked and I'm not rich enough.

Tesla said:
Thank you for signing up for the Early Cybertruck Delivery Program for Long-Term TSLA Shareholders. Our records indicate that you held fewer than 500 shares of TSLA stock as of February 29th, 2024. Unfortunately, this means you do not qualify for the program.
Haha!

See? That's why it's taking time. Sorry for wasting it, but I really did mis-click on it.

-Crissa

Cougs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I had not submitted my proof of 500 shares. I received a rejection email as not > 500 shares. Tesla Ir had to be using the SAY info I had allowed Say to Acess one of my brokerage accounts two three years ago. i signed up with SAY to obtain Tesla financial statements. I have closed to 1,000 shares, email Tesla via a link in the the rejection email to dispute their accounting and provided my documents for a couple of accounts totaling > 500 shares at 2/29/24 and another doc for the 2/28/21 shares held
I am sure that they will fix it as long as you keep trying and send the info to the appropriate persons or Tesla contacts. I did not trust a third party accessing my brokerage account so I submitted a statement as an alternative in order for me to vote and get into the drawing.

Cougs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
I got my email summons today... They checked and I'm not rich enough.

Haha!

See? That's why it's taking time. Sorry for wasting it, but I really did mis-click on it.

-Crissa
Nice try Crissa. ha ha ha The system works.

chase1999

First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3, Cyberbeast
Occupation
CyberSecurity Architect
Country flag
I redacted everything but name, date, and tesla shares

gaswalla

First Name
Gas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S-P100D, X-P100D, 3, CT
Country flag
I received email to submit documents in the second batch (Tuesday?), promptly sent in docs within an hour, received the email today to place order. RN 11301xxx, so I feel like I was able to jump ahead a bit by being a shareholder. I"m in SoCal and have TSLA quantity of shares in the six figures (bought in 2012)... just a data point

Last edited:

darth-esquire

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
P100D Model S
Country flag
I received email to submit documents in the second batch (Tuesday?), promptly sent in docs within an hour, received the email today to place order. RN 11301xxx, so I feel like I was able to jump ahead a bit by being a shareholder. I"m in SoCal and have TSLA quantity of shares in the six figures (bought in 2012)... just a data point
Congrats! Hopefully we'll see more posts like this soon.

Was there any reference in the email to being a long term shareholder? I ask because your reservation number is so close to being called anyway.

FlipSixThreeHole

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck, not yet produced.
Country flag

Congrats! What were the delivery timeline estimates for AWD/Beast?

The Tesla Guy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23MS Plaid, 23MY, LR,Order-FoundationCyberTruck DM
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Could be a coincidence.
They may just be moving down the list at this point as far to invitations to configure foundation series go.
My RN is RN11289xxx
Received my invitation to configure on 3/5
I’m guessing they’re having a low take rate. Given the extra 20k… and of course I’m sure a lot of people put down $100 because it was just $100…
Signed up for the long-term stockholders program to hopefully get my VIN earlier.
My sales advisor told me that typically deliveries aren’t coming for more than 90 days after the order is placed on ( placed my order on 3/12)
But he was guessing that signing up for this program would move me closer to 45 days.
Which sounds consistent with the with the lead time for people who used referral credits.
I’ll just conjecture so I take it for what it’s worth.

AnthonyJ

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X Plaid
Country flag
I just had the chance to change my Cyberbeast order to AWD and take delivery today (someone canceled)… it got matched to another customer 20 minutes later so I didn’t get much time to think about it.

I feel like I should’ve just went for it. They’ve likely made enough Cybertrucks to fulfill all of the shareholder orders since the announcement, but no one has heard anything from Tesla. I hope we hear something tomorrow.

It costs Tesla exactly zero dollars to provide a little more clarity around this program. 3 weeks since they announced this program and there are so many questions unanswered.

Last edited:

DR J

First Name
JAMES
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
So I've done a deep dive into this site (and other sites) - but I've not found any qualified shareholders yet that have an email from Tesla inviting them to order a CT. Is this correct?
Sponsored