Reaction score
Website
youtubeteslaguy.com
Vehicles
24Foundation AWD CyberTruck, 23MS Plaid, 23MY
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
There’s been several people who’ve shown long term shareholder invites to order but no reports that I know of accelerated delivery for those who already ordered.
It may be that it’s hard to tell whether your order has been accelerated.
I’m thinking maybe mine was.Ordered March 12.
At that time I was told expected to be around 90 days.
Got my Vin and 63 days.
And virtually no wait for the car because it was already at the delivery center waiting. I was told that the person that ordered it was not ready to take delivery.
I’m assuming it was a financing issue because they said they didn’t refuse that they never even saw the vehicle.
But that I was next in line.
So wondering if some priority was given to me because of the long-term stockholders program
Picking my truck up on Tuesday!
Sponsored

Cougs

First Name
JB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
collector chevy K20, cybertruck asap
Occupation
Coach
Country flag
Tesla is busy sending out new LTS orders but if you have already ordered then you are out of luck for now especially Cyberbeast orders (they already got your order). I have seen many new orders that skipped the line so far but did not hear much of LTS that have already ordered a Cybertruck and was accelerated because of LTS and got a vin quickly unless someone knows.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
You believe that? How?
Because that's what they said.

And because others have said they've gotten invites.

What else do you need?

🤷🏼‍♀️

This lack of communication is the worst! Atleast give us a timeframe on when they will be done verifying everyone who applied
What communications do you need? "*ping* we have done 500 applications of 20,000!"?

How would they know when they'll be done? They tell you if you're not accepted.

-Crissa

Dvidhani

First Name
Deepak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S and X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Because that's what they said.

And because others have said they've gotten invites.

What else do you need?

🤷🏼‍♀️

What communications do you need? "*ping* we have done 500 applications of 20,000!"?

How would they know when they'll be done? They tell you if you're not accepted.

-Crissa
If you think this program has been well executed, i think you would be the only one who does so. Happy Friday :)

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
If you think this program has been well executed, i think you would be the only one who does so. Happy Friday :)
I think people whining about it like to whine.

If they had one a week updates, you'd get people whining there wasn't one a day updates.

-Crissa

ldiebel

First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, MY, MX and soon Cybertruck
Occupation
Small Business Owner - Industrial I/O Networks
Country flag
The information on this thread has been interesting and useful to me, so I want to add my experience so far.

I intended to get a Cybertruck reservation immediately, during the unveiling event, but I was out of the country and the reservation page wouldn't take my credit card.

When I got back to the US, I found the reservation page still wouldn't take my credit card, the problem had nothing to do with being out of country.
I was trying to use my existing account since I already owned two Tesla's at the time (three now).
I ended up creating a new account with a different email and finally it took my credit card and I had a reservation, but 11/29/19, pretty far down the list.
Reservation Tracker spreadsheet says Feb 2025.

On 3/13/24 a friend told me about the Long Term Shareholder program.
I went to "Shareholder Preferences" page on my main Tesla account, which has Say verified Shareholder Status and the "Cybertruck Early Deliver for Long Term Shareholder" option was available.

I was concerned because my Cybertruck reservation was on a different Tesla account, so I called Tesla and initiated the process to merge the Cybertruck reservation account with my main account.
There was some back and forth on that, but I received an email stating that the merge was complete on 3/19/24.

I received an email on 3/25/24 to confirm shareholder information and confirm eligibility, which I did immediately.

Long wait. I was curious if others had heard anything, so I was checking this thread periodically.
Fun to see others were as anxious as I am.

On 5/7/24 I finally received an email saying my Cybertruck is ready to order.
When I look a the dates now, I guess it wasn't that long, but my enthusiasm makes it seem longer.
Went through the order process, ordered "All Wheel Drive" since it said it's available July-Sept 2024, Beast was Oct to Nov (I think).

The Cybertruck then showed up in my phone app, went through the few steps I could there.

No VIN yet, hopeful it's sooner rather than later.
On previous purchase (MY during COVID times) I've seen the expected delivery date push back further, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

I see Tesla working hard, but against so much criticism and negative press.
So many haters out there, sometimes spreading blatant lies.

I've been a huge fan since my first M3 Performance in Apr 2019.
I still have that car, pretty trouble free (knock on wood) and I still LOVE it!

We've taken our MX (Sept 2019) from Florida on round trips to British Columbia, South Dakota and Utah several times.

Great cars.

Thanks to all that contribute on this forum.

SMAC1731

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y Performance
Country flag
feels like updates died....haven't seen many updates here either.

AverageLogic

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y,Model 3 (sold), CT RN1130****
Occupation
civil engineer
Country flag
The information on this thread has been interesting and useful to me, so I want to add my experience so far.

I intended to get a Cybertruck reservation immediately, during the unveiling event, but I was out of the country and the reservation page wouldn't take my credit card.

When I got back to the US, I found the reservation page still wouldn't take my credit card, the problem had nothing to do with being out of country.
I was trying to use my existing account since I already owned two Tesla's at the time (three now).
I ended up creating a new account with a different email and finally it took my credit card and I had a reservation, but 11/29/19, pretty far down the list.

I went to "Shareholder Preferences" page on my main Tesla account, which has Say verified Shareholder Status and the "Cybertruck Early Deliver for Long Term Shareholder" option was available.

I was concerned because my Cybertruck reservation was on a different Tesla account, so I called Tesla and initiated the process to merge the Cybertruck reservation account with my main account.
There was some back and forth on that, but I received an email stating that the merge was complete on 3/19/24.

I received an email on 3/25/24 to confirm shareholder information and confirm eligibility, which I did immediately.

Long wait. I was curious if others had heard anything, so I was checking this thread periodically.

When I look a the dates now, I guess it wasn't that long, but my enthusiasm makes it seem longer.
Went through the order process, ordered "All Wheel Drive" since it said it's available July-Sept 2024, Beast was Oct to Nov (I think).

The Cybertruck then showed up in my phone app, went through the few steps I could there.

On previous purchase (MY during COVID times) I've seen the expected delivery date push back further, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

We've taken our MX (Sept 2019) from Florida on round trips to British Columbia, South Dakota and Utah several times.

Great cars.

I too have been closely following the CT deliveries, and this forum, since the Delivery extravaganza in December. I too ordered on November 29th. I’m still waiting on an invite. (Sigh.) Congrats to you!!

Your experience is interesting to me on several counts:

First, you said you received an “email invite”. Most reports I’ve seen suggest notifications are only via the app, not a direct email. That’s unusual I think.

Second, I’m curious who you talked/emailed with to resolve your account deviation? For my Shareholder eligibility correspondence, I was given direction from a [email protected]. Other attempts to contact are met with roboz telling “just wait, your time will come”.

I’m far less enamored with this process, as I was anticipating a late April invite, and, well, it’s late May. In fact, I have pulled back from monitoring this forum, I now only check it twice a week, as I was driving myself (and my family) crazy, checking everything multiple times per day. Now I’ve forced myself to believe I’m getting skipped over for the FS CT invites, but it’s better, as I’ll pay less and hope bugs are worked out and more options available.

ldiebel

First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, MY, MX and soon Cybertruck
Occupation
Small Business Owner - Industrial I/O Networks
Country flag
AverageLogic,

Not trusting my memory, I verified just now that I did receive an email (see below).
I didn't correspond with anyone specific at Tesla about my shares, just about merging my CT reservation Tesla account with my main Tesla account.
I called the local Tesla Sales and SC location (Merritt Island, FL) to merge the accounts.
It was a local number.
I had a specific person there who followed through with the merge process, his title in his emails is "Florida Territory Support" and the reply to email address was a generic order support email address.

Now that I think about it, I did send an email to that address on May 3rd thanking him for his help, expressing concern that I hadn't heard back about the shareholder program and asking if he could check my order status.

I didn't receive anything back from him, I don't know whether that email affected anything.

I'm the same as you, I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I am very enthusiastic.
My wife is very enthusiastic about the CT as well, we've both really enjoyed or Tesla's over the last few years. She says she's just going to assume it's not happening so it's a pleasant surprise if it does. I'm not as sensible as her, so I keep checking, checking, checking.....

Tesla Cybertruck Early delivery of Foundation Series Cybertruck now available to long-term verified TSLA shareholder! 1716232317818-zd

CTofLosGatos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Sport
Country flag

Great cars.

Congrats !! This helps with some assurance... I reserved even later in December 2019, so I guess it will take more time to get the email.

The Tesla Guy

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtubeteslaguy.com
Vehicles
24Foundation AWD CyberTruck, 23MS Plaid, 23MY
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Received our Cybertruck AWD 2 days ago in the rain.
(Tuesday)
Still don’t really know if the long-term stockholders program was of any help.
Since I had already received the invitation and placed my order on March 12 prior to signing up
But it is possible because somebody who told Tesla they weren’t ready to take delivery passed on it and they said I was next in line.
VIN 90xx
Amazing vehicle.
Only a few very minor issues.
Fit and finish his fantastic
Here’s a few pics from delivery day
Busy installing accessories, etc., and I will post more when I get the chance
Tesla Cybertruck Early delivery of Foundation Series Cybertruck now available to long-term verified TSLA shareholder! IMG_6511

Tesla Cybertruck Early delivery of Foundation Series Cybertruck now available to long-term verified TSLA shareholder! IMG_6509
Tesla Cybertruck Early delivery of Foundation Series Cybertruck now available to long-term verified TSLA shareholder! IMG_6503
Tesla Cybertruck Early delivery of Foundation Series Cybertruck now available to long-term verified TSLA shareholder! IMG_6515

itr1190

First Name
Bhavin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
3, Y
Country flag
Hey guys. A couple of my buddies both got invites today 11311 reservation numbers. Both Non share holders. Then I got the LTS email minutes later my reservation number is 1133

C56spd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P & MYP
Country flag
Placed original order within first two min of unveiling (11276xx) and then received/placed config of Beast on 12/23.

Returned/approved w LTS asap in late March and still no vin. Others in Chicagoland/Wisconsin with higher RN’s and non-LTS have received their Beast orders already! Not happy.

Prob now will just wait it out for non Foundation series AWD. Tesla-you lost $40k on me!

Very shitty run LTS program. How hard was it for them to review based on RN? Do they really not have the ability to do that? Didn’t they have years to consider how to more efficiently run this program if they really wanted to reward LTS? #thethrillisgone

CTofLosGatos

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi Sport
Country flag
Finally my invite as a regular reservation holder (RN11317**) not as LTS. Not sure why.
Sponsored