xbtion

First Name
YB
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYP 2023
Country flag
Received my LTS invite yesterday. RN116, so well prioritized. Ordered the AWD in CA and delivery b/w Aug and Sep.
Sponsored

BeastForce1

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P100D, Model 3 LR, Rivian R1S, Cyberbeast
Country flag
Placed original order within first two min of unveiling (11276xx) and then received/placed config of Beast on 12/23.

Returned/approved w LTS asap in late March and still no vin. Others in Chicagoland/Wisconsin with higher RNā€™s and non-LTS have received their Beast orders already! Not happy.

Prob now will just wait it out for non Foundation series AWD. Tesla-you lost $40k on me!

Very shitty run LTS program. How hard was it for them to review based on RN? Do they really not have the ability to do that? Didnā€™t they have years to consider how to more efficiently run this program if they really wanted to reward LTS? #thethrillisgone
100% same feelings on my beast order from 12/29. The LTS program was a complete flop. I'm expecting my VIN in a week or two anyway and I'm sticking with it but if it was never gong to accelerate delivery in the first place for existing orders just say that. Big thumbs down for them on this program.

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
Yeah, itā€™s becoming apparent that the program was only to allow LTS who didnā€™t place an order initially to place an order. It was not, as we hoped, for LTS who already configured an order and would thus get a VIN sooner. It seems that many hoped that it would be similar to the referral program whereby you could take deliver within 45 days.

I gotta say, thatā€™s really disappointing. It seems like the LTS who invested early with company mean way less than the influencers hawking their referral codes on TikTok while they shut their appendages in their frunk for clicks and referral points. I guess if any long term shareholders wanted a Cybertruck early, we should have been putting money into TikTok videos rather than investing in the company.

Balthezor

First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Range Rover, 2020 Model Y
Country flag
The information on this thread has been interesting and useful to me, so I want to add my experience so far.

I intended to get a Cybertruck reservation immediately, during the unveiling event, but I was out of the country and the reservation page wouldn't take my credit card.

When I got back to the US, I found the reservation page still wouldn't take my credit card, the problem had nothing to do with being out of country.
I was trying to use my existing account since I already owned two Tesla's at the time (three now).
I ended up creating a new account with a different email and finally it took my credit card and I had a reservation, but 11/29/19, pretty far down the list.
Reservation Tracker spreadsheet says Feb 2025.

On 3/13/24 a friend told me about the Long Term Shareholder program.
I went to "Shareholder Preferences" page on my main Tesla account, which has Say verified Shareholder Status and the "Cybertruck Early Deliver for Long Term Shareholder" option was available.

I was concerned because my Cybertruck reservation was on a different Tesla account, so I called Tesla and initiated the process to merge the Cybertruck reservation account with my main account.
There was some back and forth on that, but I received an email stating that the merge was complete on 3/19/24.

I received an email on 3/25/24 to confirm shareholder information and confirm eligibility, which I did immediately.

Long wait. I was curious if others had heard anything, so I was checking this thread periodically.
Fun to see others were as anxious as I am.

On 5/7/24 I finally received an email saying my Cybertruck is ready to order.
When I look a the dates now, I guess it wasn't that long, but my enthusiasm makes it seem longer.
Went through the order process, ordered "All Wheel Drive" since it said it's available July-Sept 2024, Beast was Oct to Nov (I think).

The Cybertruck then showed up in my phone app, went through the few steps I could there.

No VIN yet, hopeful it's sooner rather than later.
On previous purchase (MY during COVID times) I've seen the expected delivery date push back further, so I'm trying not to get my hopes up.

I see Tesla working hard, but against so much criticism and negative press.
So many haters out there, sometimes spreading blatant lies.

I've been a huge fan since my first M3 Performance in Apr 2019.
I still have that car, pretty trouble free (knock on wood) and I still LOVE it!

We've taken our MX (Sept 2019) from Florida on round trips to British Columbia, South Dakota and Utah several times.

Great cars.

Thanks to all that contribute on this forum.
looks like you were just next in line. Your email to order didnā€™t indicate LTS.

ldiebel

First Name
Lorne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3, MY, MX and soon Cybertruck
Occupation
Small Business Owner - Industrial I/O Networks
Country flag
looks like you were just next in line. Your email to order didnā€™t indicate LTS.
Yes, now that I look at it.
Maybe LTS had nothing to do with it.
Either way, I'm just happy to have the prospect of receiving a CT soon.

Cybertruck2024

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Lightning and Model 3
Country flag
Yeah, itā€™s becoming apparent that the program was only to allow LTS who didnā€™t place an order initially to place an order. It was not, as we hoped, for LTS who already configured an order and would thus get a VIN sooner. It seems that many hoped that it would be similar to the referral program whereby you could take deliver within 45 days.

I gotta say, thatā€™s really disappointing. It seems like the LTS who invested early with company mean way less than the influencers hawking their referral codes on TikTok while they shut their appendages in their frunk for clicks and referral points. I guess if any long term shareholders wanted a Cybertruck early, we should have been putting money into TikTok videos rather than investing in the company.
How many of you have 100k+ views? The influencers will always get new products firsts, not just vehicles. It's the way of the world, targeted advertisement which costs substantially less than traditional advertising.

I was picked randomly to go to the Lightning first drive event at San Antonio. It was an amazing experience being one of the first people in the truck and meeting some of Ford's top leadership. But it was me, 10 other regular people, and 100 influencers. Every company does it, not because they want to, but because they have to.

AverageLogic

First Name
Leslie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y,Model 3 (sold), CT RN1130****
Occupation
civil engineer
Country flag
I too have been closely following the CT deliveries, and this forum, since the Delivery extravaganza in December. I too ordered on November 29th. Iā€™m still waiting on an invite. (Sigh.) Congrats to you!!

Your experience is interesting to me on several counts:

First, you said you received an ā€œemail inviteā€. Most reports Iā€™ve seen suggest notifications are only via the app, not a direct email. Thatā€™s unusual I think.

Second, Iā€™m curious who you talked/emailed with to resolve your account deviation? For my Shareholder eligibility correspondence, I was given direction from a [email protected]. Other attempts to contact are met with roboz telling ā€œjust wait, your time will comeā€.

Iā€™m far less enamored with this process, as I was anticipating a late April invite, and, well, itā€™s late May. In fact, I have pulled back from monitoring this forum, I now only check it twice a week, as I was driving myself (and my family) crazy, checking everything multiple times per day. Now Iā€™ve forced myself to believe Iā€™m getting skipped over for the FS CT invites, but itā€™s better, as Iā€™ll pay less and hope bugs are worked out and more options available.
Quick follow up to my whining last week. I too received ā€œearly reservationā€ config invite yesterday (RN11307xxxx). Very happy. Now the 3-4 month wait for a VINā€¦šŸ¤£

wscroggins

First Name
Wayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Model S Plaid and 2023 Model X Plaid
Occupation
Owner Insurance Agency
Country flag
I had almost given up hope for a LTS notification. I received the invitation to configure last evening. Placed an order for the Cyber Beast (RN12011). Program is working, just very slow.

TeslaX

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
I had almost given up hope for a LTS notification. I received the invitation to configure last evening. Placed an order for the Cyber Beast (RN12011). Program is working, just very slow.
Interesting my rn is earlier than yours. Maybe I did something wrong šŸ˜‘ . Were you first or second batch of document submission.

Dvidhani

First Name
Deepak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S and X
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Interesting my rn is earlier than yours. Maybe I did something wrong šŸ˜‘ . Were you first or second batch of document submission.
Theres no order to it, i got invited yesterday through LTS. I have two reservations RN 115XX and a 120XX. Both can now configure. They unlock the account not just a single reservation

TeslaX

First Name
JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
Ok is there still anyone else waiting on an invite? think Iā€™ll literally be last one if I havenā€™t already been rejected šŸ˜­

Alan

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 S90D ,2014Tacoma, Cyberbeast ordered 2/13/24
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
100% same feelings on my beast order from 12/29. The LTS program was a complete flop. I'm expecting my VIN in a week or two anyway and I'm sticking with it but if it was never gong to accelerate delivery in the first place for existing orders just say that. Big thumbs down for them on this program.
On delivery day last fall when they opened up the ordering page it was as usual very unclear what was going on so I ordered another truck to be safe. When I submitted the long term shareholder paper work I specifically submitted it for my original rn# which I had already configured on 2/13. True to form instead of accelerating the delivery of my already ordered truck they sent me an email allowing me to order a second truck. Either that was intentional because they are not going to accelerate deliveries or it was a mistake but of course there is no one to call to get it straightened out