JR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S
Country flag
O
My reservation number is RN120117XXX
oof looks like I got rejected or something. Don’t know how I definitely had enough shares and never sold since 2014. My rn is earlier than that. Unless they are also going by time we submitted documents. It took me a couple of hours after receiving email in batch 2 I think.

Last edited:

tylerjohnson7

First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Not a rejection. Mine was 1133 and just got it last week. A guy here with a 1188 got his a month ago, so it is out of order

O

oof looks like I got rejected or something. Don’t know how I definitely had enough shares and never sold since 2014. My rn is earlier than that. Unless they are also going by time we submitted documents. It took me a couple of hours after receiving email in batch 2 I think.

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model X
Country flag
Yeah, it’s becoming apparent that the program was only to allow LTS who didn’t place an order initially to place an order. It was not, as we hoped, for LTS who already configured an order and would thus get a VIN sooner. It seems that many hoped that it would be similar to the referral program whereby you could take deliver within 45 days.

I gotta say, that’s really disappointing. It seems like the LTS who invested early with company mean way less than the influencers hawking their referral codes on TikTok while they shut their appendages in their frunk for clicks and referral points. I guess if any long term shareholders wanted a Cybertruck early, we should have been putting money into TikTok videos rather than investing in the company.
This comment needs an update. Yesterday, I received a VIN and I’m strongly suspicious that LTS programmed expedited my order. I have a Beast order configured on 1/9 to FL. I never heard anything from Tesla that this order was expedited, but the 1/9 beast config date seems a bit early based on the cadence of beast deliveries. Either way, I just wanted to provide context.

SMAC1731

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model Y Performance
Country flag
Ok is there still anyone else waiting on an invite? think I’ll literally be last one if I haven’t already been rejected 😭
i didnt get one either or a rejection notice. no idea how i would know if i was out?

BeastForce1

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model S P100D, Model 3 LR, Rivian R1S, Cyberbeast
Country flag
This comment needs an update. Yesterday, I received a VIN and I’m strongly suspicious that LTS programmed expedited my order. I have a Beast order configured on 1/9 to FL. I never heard anything from Tesla that this order was expedited, but the 1/9 beast config date seems a bit early based on the cadence of beast deliveries. Either way, I just wanted to provide context.
Florida orders seem to take some kind of priority so your 1/9 order seems like it was just your turn luckily for you. I doubt it had anything to do with LTS program at this point.

carsly

First Name
Vin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model S
Country flag
Still waiting, was in the first batch but I don’t think it matters. Maybe it’s based on some mix of total shares held and RN? Who knows, there is no communication from Tesla about what is happening. I uploaded docs on 3/25 and here we sit two+ months later. Go figure.

gaswalla

First Name
Gas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
S-P100D, X-P100D, 3, CT
Country flag
going to share my story: I have large number of shares from 2012, and have taken early delivery of S (2012), 3 (2018), X (2016)... I feel like Tesla knows I can take an early delivery without whining publicly about the early builds. I made reservation a bit late: 24 hours after reveal. Got my invite 3/31 and added my wife as co-owner. I was waiting patiently... then realized my wife hadn't done her end of registering as a co-owner... got a vin the next day after she scanned in her drivers license. The contract lists her name on the contract, so I would imagine a contract wouldn't be generated until she was verified.
Sharing this so folks get their pre-VIN steps done while they wait.. I believe I would have taken delivery a month earlier. But, I'm also happy to be getting a VIN in the 14k range (vs my other vehicles in the 2k range)

flyhigh123

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X
Country flag
Got my shareholder invite today. My reservation number originally I would guess is like 2,000,000 lol as I placed my $100 deposit a year ago. However, for my Tesla x I got it the first few months of launch. Maybe I’m flagged as an early adopter?

BeastForce1

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Got my shareholder invite today. My reservation number originally I would guess is like 2,000,000 lol as I placed my $100 deposit a year ago. However, for my Tesla x I got it the first few months of launch. Maybe I’m flagged as an early adopter?
You were flagged as someone likely to spring for the extra cost for a FS order because of your stock holdings. That's all this "early delivery" program ever was in the first place. They just want to pack in as many FS orders as they can and that's all that gets accelerated is the order not delivery as stated in the program name.

C56spd

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
M3P & MYP
Country flag
Received my vin a couple days ago for the Beast but I am going to now place the order on hold and probably switch to the AWD ($40k less for Tesla and me). Almost enough to have AWD and 24 M3P instead!

As a 5 min or less launch day RN and shareholder who filled out all the info right away, I am super disappointed with this program. I would have bought the beast if available a few months ago.

Should have been vetted prior to Nov. launch. Really hope they will think these things through next launch.

BeastForce1

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Holy moly!!

I just configured (AWD) last week with the LTS program. I just got the VIN!!

I don't know if it's just me, but LTS may be getting expedited processing as well.

Wow!!
You're in TX. I've seen that happen to multiple non SH deliveries. Congrats though!!!
Sponsored