Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Product Testing #3. It is absolutely necessary to provide some barriers (to prevent saliva) for the front and windows, as well as having a Backseat Extender. We all did it.

Next to members of your family, your pet just might be the most important passenger in your Tesla. Most pets ride in the rear seat, and that can lead to scratches, stains, fur, and other problems that you want to avoid. We custom-designed the Rear Seat Pet Cover to help you protect your rear seat from damage and stains. Our Pet Cover takes less than a minute to install and even less time to remove. It folds into a compact form and can be stored in either the frunk or the trunk well. Finally, the Pet Cover can also be used to protect your rear seat when you're transporting anything that might damage seat.

This is just a sample we made for functional testing. The final product will have direct access to the rear seat belts, and I will also upgrade the installation method. The final product will be released in June.

Share your opinions and suggestions with me.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please leave your comments. When this product is officially released, you can receive a 20% discount code by providing a screenshot of your comment in this thread.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/970906761128900/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElecFreshCybertruck/

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

Sponsored

jf64k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 MYLR, 2024 FSCT AWD on order
Country flag
Looks nice!!

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
It is covering the entire area between the back and front seats, and looks very flat, but of course there is a large opening there, so how is that accomplished in this design? For my money, if my dog is in the back I would want a protective cover over the rear display and no hole as shown.

Sorry, it wasn't until I saw the pics on a real monitor that I realized that there is some kind of mesh between the front seats and that this mesh is covering the rear display. So that is good. Does it also allow for cooling to get to the furry passenger(s)?

Are the side panels attached to the front and rear sections and not to the door? If so, do they open somehow?

I am still wondering how the 'seat' (or should I say the bed) is kept rigid over the opening between the seats. Is there some kind of frame, or is there some foamy block in the opening? An ideal solution I suppose would be a rear-seat organizer that the pet sling would sit on top of.

Last edited:

Kuiper__Belt

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck - Cyberbeast
Occupation
Telehealth Solutions Architect
Country flag
Product Testing #3. It is absolutely necessary to provide some barriers (to prevent saliva) for the front and windows, as well as having a Backseat Extender. We all did it.

Next to members of your family, your pet just might be the most important passenger in your Tesla. Most pets ride in the rear seat, and that can lead to scratches, stains, fur, and other problems that you want to avoid. We custom-designed the Rear Seat Pet Cover to help you protect your rear seat from damage and stains. Our Pet Cover takes less than a minute to install and even less time to remove. It folds into a compact form and can be stored in either the frunk or the trunk well. Finally, the Pet Cover can also be used to protect your rear seat when you're transporting anything that might damage seat.

This is just a sample we made for functional testing. The final product will have direct access to the rear seat belts, and I will also upgrade the installation method. The final product will be released in June.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please leave your comments. When this product is officially released, you can receive a 20% discount code by providing a screenshot of your comment in this thread.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them.

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

I need something like that that allows for car seats to be installed! I’m really worried about the white paneling and my two-year-old and four-year-old 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️

DeBergo

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Contractor
Country flag
How about a snap on hard cover for the rear display as well! My golden will use that’s as a step and either scratch or break the rear display screen. Put me on the list for the pet liner, my dog is family but I won’t put her back there until I can protect the truck from the fur and nails.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
It is covering the entire area between the back and front seats, and looks very flat, but of course there is a large opening there, so how is that accomplished in this design? For my money, if my dog is in the back I would want a protective cover over the rear display and no hole as shown.
I am currently working on a protective cover over the rear display.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Can you make one where the back seats are up? Tesla has this type of bed liner so could be good to offer it.
Can you give me a link for reference?

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
I need something like that that allows for car seats to be installed! I’m really worried about the white paneling and my two-year-old and four-year-old 🤣🤦🏻‍♂️
Definitely can install car seats

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
How about a snap on hard cover for the rear display as well! My golden will use that’s as a step and either scratch or break the rear display screen. Put me on the list for the pet liner, my dog is family but I won’t put her back there until I can protect the truck from the fur and nails.
I am working on a hard cover for the rear display.

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
I am currently working on a protective cover over the rear display.
Can you at least put a flap over that rear display opening?

You never answered the question about how the 'base' is kept flat between the seats. Or is the rear seat assumed to be folded up?

Bstill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150 & $200 of CybrTrk
Occupation
Aluminum fabrication
Country flag

IMG_1653.jpg

IMG_1651.jpg

IMG_1654.jpg

IMG_1655.jpg

IMG_1652.jpg

IMG_1656.jpg

Yess! ima doit for the furry chitlens and 20% off!