Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
Product Testing #2. The mount is designed to accommodate your iPhone charger in an easily accessible position on the dashboard. The mount is compatible with the official MagSafe Apple charger.

⇨ Fully Adjustable: The rotating ball head of this MagSafe Wireless Charger Mount helps to adjust the position, height, and angle according to your wish.

⇨ Strong Hold: The tesla magsafe carmount fits on the leftmost position of the dashboard trim, offering a strong grip for your tesla wireless charging iPhone.

⇨ Easy Access: The mount position does not hamper driver visibility. An ideal choice for accessing sat-nav and checking incoming calls or texts.

This is just a sample we made for functional testing, without any surface treatment. The final product will be released in June.

Share your opinions and suggestions with me.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please leave your comments. When this product is officially released, you can receive a 20% discount code by providing a screenshot of your comment in this thread.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/970906761128900/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElecFreshCybertruck/

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

Sponsored

REDNAVE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Country flag
I’d hope there’s either a black screw or a black screw cap to hide it.

side thought, with a design tweak/optional add-on of the stem you could have it double as a sunglasses mount (behind the MagSafe puck)

Bstill

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'18 F150 & $200 of CybrTrk
Occupation
Aluminum fabrication
Country flag
Product Testing #2. The mount is designed to accommodate your iPhone charger in an easily accessible position on the dashboard. The mount is compatible with the official MagSafe Apple charger.

⇨ Fully Adjustable: The rotating ball head of this MagSafe Wireless Charger Mount helps to adjust the position, height, and angle according to your wish.

⇨ Strong Hold: The tesla magsafe carmount fits on the leftmost position of the dashboard trim, offering a strong grip for your tesla wireless charging iPhone.

⇨ Easy Access: The mount position does not hamper driver visibility. An ideal choice for accessing sat-nav and checking incoming calls or texts.

This is just a sample we made for functional testing, without any surface treatment. The final product will be released in June.

Share your opinions and suggestions with me.

If you are interested in purchasing this product, please leave your comments. When this product is officially released, you can receive a 20% discount code by providing a screenshot of your comment in this thread.

Join our group and community to share any product ideas and creativity, let us help you realize them.

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/970906761128900/
Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/ElecFreshCybertruck/

IMG_1649.jpg

IMG_1650.jpg

IMG_1646.jpg

Yess! ima doit for electrons without wires!

bdog

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck soon
Country flag
I like it. Also agree about option to have something below to hold sunglasses/hat and have it be left or right mountable.

UnRich1

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
TriMotor CyberTruck ordered , Kia Teluride, D1500
Occupation
Retired Diplomat
Country flag
Looks good, I’m interested

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
I’d hope there’s either a black screw or a black screw cap to hide it.

side thought, with a design tweak/optional add-on of the stem you could have it double as a sunglasses mount (behind the MagSafe puck)
Thanks for your suggestion, we will find a way to hide the exposed screws and add more functionality to this bracket.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
I like it. Also agree about option to have something below to hold sunglasses/hat and have it be left or right mountable.
Thanks, we will add more functionality to it.

ItsDrew

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MYLR, M3LR, M3LR, CT
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
@ElecFresh Make sure they don't melt/sag in AZ. Feel free to send one to me for testing. I'll send it back if you would like. Just trying to help.
I have the Pixel Fold with a Magsafe case. Heavy.

OP
OP
ElecFresh

ElecFresh

Site Sponsor
First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Retail
Country flag
@ElecFresh Make sure they don't melt/sag in AZ. Feel free to send one to me for testing. I'll send it back if you would like. Just trying to help.
I have the Pixel Fold with a Magsafe case. Heavy.
We have already done a lot of testing. And we are sure that they will not melt or sag:)
Sponsored

Last edited: