Tommytuna

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla Model X
Country flag
so jealous:) nice to see first deliveries actually happening before Jan 1. Hopeful we'll start to see some true end user reviews of the truck and get the good/bad/ugly on table.
Sponsored

Nabilriaz69

First Name
Nabil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla model x
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I am so Jealous, great to see young family taking a delivery. not sure when release to Canada. still shows 4 year old screen in Tesla.com

Cybertruck 1974

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Environmental Health
Country flag
Exciting to see people outside the original 10 getting a vehicle. Hopefully these don't come with NDAs and some of these folks do some real world testing and post thoughts/videos with real world use.
Right! We need to know real world intel on this trucks capabilities. This Tesla mindset of keeping everyone in a fog is old.

jurrd

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
Long time forum lurker here, made an account just to post this. I noticed in this video the dash doesn't have the stitched suede that we have seen up until now. Did anyone else notice this?

I have a Foundation AWD on order and I was a huge fan of the suede dash look, and now it seems to be missing? I know they have it in the Cybertrucks used in all other videos, in the marketing, order page, etc. Weirdly disappointed about this, definitely one of the few things I'll mod on mine, I want the suede!
Tesla Cybertruck First Foundation Series Cybertruck delivery at Austin Service Center (not delivery event)! 1703083647800
Tesla Cybertruck First Foundation Series Cybertruck delivery at Austin Service Center (not delivery event)! 1703083710711

RVAC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
-
Long time forum lurker here, made an account just to post this. I noticed in this video the dash doesn't have the stitched suede that we have seen up until now. Did anyone else notice this?

I have a Foundation AWD on order and I was a huge fan of the suede dash look, and now it seems to be missing? I know they have it in the Cybertrucks used in all other videos, in the marketing, order page, etc. Weirdly disappointed about this, definitely one of the few things I'll mod on mine, I want the suede!
1703083647800.png
1703083710711.png
Only the tri motor gets the suede top pad.

jurrd

First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Occupation
Self Employed
Country flag
Only the tri motor gets the suede top pad.
Bummer, I wish they would have clearly stated this on the order page. The photos and interior options wording when ordering made it seem like there were no differences between the two in that regard.

Hoping I can get the Service center to order the part for me after I take delivery and I'll swap it out myself later on.

Kahpernicus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tacoma
Country flag

PATEL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4
Country flag