Administrator

Administrator
Staff member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CYBERTRUCK
Country flag
Rear folding seat would be a great feature. It could perhaps flip the rear seats up/back for more space behind the front seats, or perhaps they will fold the seats down? Or do you think that latch is for something else?

Tesla Cybertruck Folding Rear Seat Latch Spotted in Cybertruck? Cybertruck-Rear-Seat-Latch

From this tweet.

Sponsored

Nightf0rge

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Teacher, Blacksmith
Country flag
That would be great, if back seats could fold down and back window fold down /removable/ could use vault and cab for a Tesla camping situation. Legs in vault body in cab with heat / light / entertainment.

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2015 MS 85D, 1995 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Occupation
Air traffic controller
Country flag
What do you like about camping in X?
I can fit my double size sleeping bag (about the same size as a full-size mattress for me and my wife. It's quiet and all night climate control. Only downside: the S isn't totally flat with the seats down, so I put pillows over the trunk area to even it out.

Nightf0rge

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Teacher, Blacksmith
Country flag
Nice. It wold be great if those back seats in CT fold down with some kind of human-sized pass=through. would be weird to get out of truck and sleep in vault tent without access to cab. but maybe that's why they showed a tent? hope not.

bdmridgeback

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Chevy Traverse, BDM Ridgeback, Ford Transit Connect
Occupation
Business Owner/Manager
Country flag
That would be great, if back seats could fold down and back window fold down /removable/ could use vault and cab for a Tesla camping situation. Legs in vault body in cab with heat / light / entertainment.

Like a Chevy Avalanche?

MARSROVER

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
VW
Occupation
Ed.
Country flag
If I remember correctly, this is to access the under-seat storage. Based on everything else we've seen, I don't believe we will see bed access from the cab.

TulsaCasey

First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck
Occupation
Wealth advisor
Country flag
Wonder if it will come with heated leather seats? Is that standard in other Tesla’s? Will there be options closer to production time. I don’t know what I’d do without heated leather

Devix

First Name
Fabrizio
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y Performance
Country flag
Wonder if it will come with heated leather seats? Is that standard in other Tesla’s? Will there be options closer to production time. I don’t know what I’d do without heated leather
Let me say 99% yes.
Sponsored