bymw

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
had Ford, Toyota, Honda, Audi, Lexus and of course Cybertruck
Country flag
Then is there a way to tell if I had or not? I looked back at my order documents and it did not say. I wish I had as I still believe that the price for FSD would be locked at whatever stated then, I remember it was $7k, if chosen. So if unfortunately I did not choose the option, I am afraid I'll have to pay how much ever they'd ask at the time of delivery :cry:
Sponsored

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Since you can change the options at time of finalizing the order, I selected it, even though it was more than I could afford at the time.

You can still log in and check your order. And update it if you want.

-Crissa

OP
OP
bymw

bymw

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Since you can change the options at time of finalizing the order, I selected it, even though it was more than I could afford at the time.

You can still log in and check your order. And update it if you want.

-Crissa
Thank you for the info! I'll give it a shot.

I edited my order and added FSD for 10K -- I could have saved 3K had I added that when I ordered it back in Jun ;) Well I'll just work harder to save enough for it lol

Again appreciate Crissa's tip!!

Last edited:

Jhodgesatmb

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.arbor-studios.com
Vehicles
Tesla Model Y LR, Tesla Model 3 LR
Occupation
Retired AI researcher
Country flag
Then is there a way to tell if I had or not? I looked back at my order documents and it did not say. I wish I had as I still believe that the price for FSD would be locked at whatever stated then, I remember it was $7k, if chosen. So if unfortunately I did not choose the option, I am afraid I'll have to pay how much ever they'd ask at the time of delivery :cry:
The email confirmation of the reservation would tell you whether you ordered full self driving.

OP
OP
bymw

bymw

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The email confirmation of the reservation would tell you whether you ordered full self driving.
yeah. I did not know it'd tell. And after I made the change, they sent me a confirmation with the FSD option next to the model I ordered.

DryCabin

First Name
Jeanna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cybertruck pre-order.
Occupation
Medical
Country flag
I didn’t initially order it but I recently added FSD to all three of my CT reservations for $8k.
Did it change your number in que? It clearly says that changes to the reservation can have you lose your place. I have read a few posts here with people saying you won't.
I don't know if I can afford FSD. I should have done it at the original time, but didn't think I would use it. Now I want it, still don't know if I can afford it. I think I will add it on now to lock in the price... god knows how much more it will go up.
Anyway I am looking for all the assurances I can add FSD and I won't lose my number reservation and have to start at the bottom again.

Crissa

First Name
Crissa
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Zero S, 2013 Mazda 3
Country flag
Did it change your number in que? It clearly says that changes to the reservation can have you lose your place. I have read a few posts here with people saying you won't.
If you opt for an option not yet available, you will have to wait for it. Otherwise, they serve reservation numbers in order, with some minor regional batching (one truckload is better than a single car, make sure local sales and service is ready, etc.)

-Crissa
Sponsored