Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Porsches (992 Turbo S, 993 Turbo, 993 Targa) Prius
Occupation
Geologist
Country flag
I've used an easily removable front license holder for my Porsches, but all 911's have a concealed tow hook up front, which the CT does not have.

I suspect something like this..
https://everyamp.com/shop/snapplate-license-plate-holder-tesla-cybertruck/

Will be available shortly. It would be relatively easily removed without drilling holes or using adhesives.
Sponsored

ideaXfactory

First Name
IdeaX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Many trucks, and a Porsche
Occupation
Stainless, metals, art, polymath
I got a ticket for it.. PARKED in free parking in Malibu.. MF's
On the Cybertruck?

Also, I don't recall even seeing one in a photo anywhere with a front plate yet.

Celiboy

First Name
Marcel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2018 Model 3, 2022 Model Y, 2024 AWD Cybertruck
Occupation
Family Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Country flag
Front plates are required in CA, but usually ignored. I'd hate to put the front plate on CT, but with so much attention CTs get, I wonder if anyone has gotten any warnings/ tickets from cops yet?
I live in California and have had vehicles with front plates and some without. Since we bought our first Tesla in 2018, we stopped putting them on all together. Have never been stopped for not having it nor was it brought up the few times I’ve been stopped.

I guess it could give them a reason to pull you over if they really wanted to but they can just as easily make something up to do that 😂 .

If you’re rolling in a brand new CT, that could be a reason to stop you so they can get a good look at it and ask questions 🤣.

Last edited:

countryboy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Tesla M3 | Cybertruck FS AWD
Country flag
Drove for decades in CA with no front plate; no issues except one time parking in a county boat launch in the middle of nowhere (yuba). Local cop had nothing better to do. I slapped the plate on, drove to CHP to get the ticket signed off, and took the plate back off. Cost me like $60 IIRC. Worth it.
Sponsored